I need a fresh profile pic...

Soooo.

I'm back.

And I need a new profile pic, since mine is waaaaaay out of date. It was made by the lovely Willette about two-and-a-half-years ago... Damn those were the days...

*Cough*

So, I need a new profile pic. Preferably a head/shoulder "mugshot" of a character similar to my current one,but directly facing the screen, showing his eyes. Clothing wise; preferably wearing clear lab goggles instead of the sunglasses, and wearing a labcoat, with a black tie visible underneath. Tossing a stick of lit dynamite in the air to fit with the other parts of my sig ;).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How'd you find this old thread btw? :p

"NExt unread thread" button on bottom right. I'm now going to hold back on commenting unless I really enjoy the art in the thread. Going to keep pressing the button and seeing old threads my account hasn't seen until the button has no thread to show.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, minespatch said:

"NExt unread thread" button on bottom right. I'm now going to hold back on commenting unless I really enjoy the art in the thread. Going to keep pressing the button and seeing old threads my account hasn't seen until the button has no thread to show.

Ok XD

Although you could always ask him over Steam or something if he wants a new one.

• Like 1