Looking for people for some DST.

Hello everyone! Hope your doing swell today.

Im looking around for anyone who would like to join a group on Steam, and play some DST with other players too.

We strongly recommend you to have a mic, but its not required to have one. We will have a chat group established for once we play. If you do lack a mic, the ING chat is just as powerful. 

Currently, Wendy, Wilson and Woodie are taken.

Currently the other 6 are still open. (7 if anyone would like to take up Maxwell, 8 if a Wes player would like to play)

You can contact me on my Steam Profile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/MedicOrNot/) by sending me a message or whatnot as well as responding to this thread (whichever, either way is convenient).

The group link is also this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/11806432

Also as another note, we're friendly to others and even if you are still abit of a newbie to the game, we wont hesitate to help you, or help you find your character too.

Another smaller note, no mods (with the exception of Maxwell if he is a selected character) will be enabled, and if any, a small quantity.

Thank you, and we hope to see you sometime in the vast world of DS(T)!

P.S: I do not have the luxury, nor the ability (RAM) to hold a dedicated server. If you are able to, this will be a great improvement and nice gesture, but for now we are only able to run those smaller servers.

Hello ,

i would like to play , i have a mic (that is not the best but works) , too i can run an " dedicated server " but for an limited time (because i can't keep my computer 24/7 on) .

and i had joined the Steam group (i have the same picture as here in steam).

and i would like to play as "Wickerbottom" , i'm not the best with her but i know her uses and how to keep my sanity up.

Thanks ! , and have an good day or night :)

4 hours ago, BeastNips said:

Hello! I have a couple of questions:

1. Where are you based (timezone wise); I'm in the UK.
  2. Would you consider a few convenience mods such as auto-retrap, wormhole markers and pickypicky

Thanks! 

1) Timezone is EST (US East coast) which shouldn't be a very dramatic  change in hours.

2) I do consider having a few convenient mods (except Maxwell, if he is ever chosen) such as Fire time remaining/Display health & Food values and such on.

3 hours ago, Richardgaming said:

Hello ,

too i can run an " dedicated server " but for an limited time (because i can't keep my computer 24/7 on) .

No need for it to be up 24/7 but this'll help us greatly (and thanks too)! We will most likely only need to active for when we play, which shouldn't be a hassle since it may be for a few hours a day. If you can enable mods, (once we decide which one to use after everyone has selected their character) we should be all ready to go!

Just now, MedicOrNot said:

No need for it to be up 24/7 but this'll help us greatly (and thanks too)! We will most likely only need to active for when we play, which shouldn't be a hassle since it may be for a few hours a day. If you can enable mods, (once we decide which one to use after everyone has selected their character) we should be all ready to go!

Sure , just add me on steam or contact me someway (too i'm at the group) , and too i can put mods but too my location is "Israel" so thats where is the server 

Update time everyone!
Anyone who's been floating and skimming this forum, this is the updated character list;
Wilson - Jardue
Willow -
Wolfgang - LVRonald
Wendy - Major Kitty
WX-78 -
Wickerbottom - Richard Blonski
Woodie - Medic or Not
Maxwell(?) -
Wigfrid -
Webber -
Wes - Aeremox

Anyone who has been waiting for more of the "finalized" portion of the roster, you might as well come and get a chance to join now!
(*Please note, while Maxwell is up there, once the roster is filled there will be a one-week time frame for someone to choose him if he isnt chosen prior to this post. Thank you, and we hope to see you soon!)

Hello,I am  a decent player and would like to join your group as Maxwell if that is ok? I usually play as Wilson, Maxwell or Wendy.

I'm experienced but do not like to brag and I am co-operative with others.

The only problem is that I am only allowed on once a month because I have limited internet, sometimes more when I am at a friends place.

Thanks for your replies everyone!
I've been sorta outta it with the group and whatnot, so if you HAVE joined, i please ask you to respond to the most recent announcement.

As for everyone in general, once we officially start playing together, if your unable to maintain a strong ping to our main server (which still needs to be founded) we will politely ask you to leave. I understand a majority of us is scattered across the ocean, and to here in the state. We only ask this so we can maintain a fun and unforgettable experience for all to enjoy. (This also goes for dedicated servers, if you cant keep a strong server or if we as a major team cant maintain that strong connection, we will have to find someone else)

I will update everyone later on the character selection. But for now, thanks!

I would like to apologize to everyone for a rather late response.
I have been busy lately with school and such, and i have been procrastinating lately which on my end, personally, is rather bad.
So if anyone is still willing, or would like to still join, feel free to!

P.S; I'd rather anyone whom wishes to join reply here verses joining the group/Pming me. This is more of a organization thing for me, so thanks for understanding.
Thanks!

-MoN

On 8/3/2016 at 5:07 PM, MedicOrNot said:

I would like to apologize to everyone for a rather late response.
I have been busy lately with school and such, and i have been procrastinating lately which on my end, personally, is rather bad.
So if anyone is still willing, or would like to still join, feel free to!

P.S; I'd rather anyone whom wishes to join reply here verses joining the group/Pming me. This is more of a organization thing for me, so thanks for understanding.
Thanks!

-MoN

I feel free to !

Archived