Shipwrecked Build 165276 - Feb 4th

@JimmyJamit will be the 3 week mark so we just have to cross our fingers.

On another note. Many people have criticized SW because they either wanted it to be a standalone or a DLC. I feel like klei has made it possible for both, depending on your playstyle. Personally I treat SW as a stand alone and have never used the seaworthy to go to my OP RoG world with mountains if thulecite. I hope and pray for a walking cane from the slot machine lol. But that is just how I play. We as a community asked for a way to traverse the world's and gave them a lot more work because of it, but they took on the challenge. 

In short I love SW and RoG. And Klei has connected the world. It is up to each player how much they want to use that connection. Plus there are updates around the corner so get hype for new stuff!

7 minutes ago, martinezxerxes said:

@JimmyJamit will be the 3 week mark so we just have to cross our fingers.

On another note. Many people have criticized SW because they either wanted it to be a standalone or a DLC. I feel like klei has made it possible for both, depending on your playstyle. Personally I treat SW as a stand alone and have never used the seaworthy to go to my OP RoG world with mountains if thulecite. I hope and pray for a walking cane from the slot machine lol. But that is just how I play. We as a community asked for a way to traverse the world's and gave them a lot more work because of it, but they took on the challenge. 

In short I love SW and RoG. And Klei has connected the world. It is up to each player how much they want to use that connection. Plus there are updates around the corner so get hype for new stuff!

I'm not sure if you are talking about what happened today but that guy was a troll. But i feel the same way, but i do like the option to go into the ROG world. Play how you wanna play. :)

1. in this version 167890 and last version. my game crashed when i used monkeyking and woodlegs(I don't know other characters like this) in the volcano. i didn't do nothing, just ran. Sometimes it crashed, sometimes not. Is there anyone like me? Could you help me to fix this.

2.when I was unlocking the new character woodlegs, his name showed MISSING NAME.

3. when i put a dead dog fish on a drying rack, there was no dog fish's picture hanging on the rack. the dog fish's picture was missing. While  others like monster meat, meat is normal. After the meat was dried  the dried meat could show again.

Another problem(not bug) the ship, sea legs, is tooooooooooooooo   slow, have you considered to speed it up a little?

That's all so far, I will keep playing to find other bugs(I wish there won't be).

By the way, I love this game very much, thank klei. 

Archived