Shipwrecked Build 165276 - Feb 4th

2 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Rip Watricia... (wait, actually we have another character before Woodlegs, right?)

"4 never before seen characters"

We've seen Wilbur before. Watricia files are still in the game.

4 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Only Woodlegs left - Watricia was replaced by Wilbur.

But... Y-you said never before seen... and I've seen Wilbur before... You lied to me... You lied to all of us...

klay brek mi hart. lik if u cri erytim lik me

• Developer
7 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

So was Watricia an actual character, or was it just a dummy name to hide Wilbur in the game files?

She was an actual character, but only in a very rough state. We made some concept art and prototyped a couple in game items but didn't get very far. 

I could be just going insane but do crawling horrors have a faster running speed in this update? Can anyone confirm if you guys get it too? I'll post this in the bug tracker if its the same for everyone else. I don't have any mods on, and it's still the same case. Just wanted to make sure I'm not just making a mistake. 

1 minute ago, Zillvr said:

I could be just going insane but do crawling horrors have a faster running speed in this update? Can anyone confirm if you guys get it too? I'll post this in the bug tracker if its the same for everyone else. I don't have any mods on, and it's still the same case. Just wanted to make sure I'm not just making a mistake. 

It seems many things got a speed boost, it's hard to catch up even with stupid butterflies. I thought it's because I'm playing as Wilbur or something, but no, it happens on other characters too.

14 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Same goes for bees while you're at it. Also Butterflies seem to speed up whenever Wilbur runs. Oh Ponds are using the wrong textures, tumbleweeds have a wind animation (that also goes in the opposite direction of the actual tumbleweed movement), Koala's still don't run from players (I am guessing that Whales share part of the same AI) SW messed up alot of things I can already tell.

5 hours ago, Moon64 said:

So much late game was added with this update. I'm bringing dodo's, turf, machete items including the conch!, Wicker's meteor books, coffee plants, bottle lanterms, sleek hats, etc all to my RoG megabase.

SW gets moleworms, weatherpains, telestaffs, tams, ruin gear, bush hats / snurtle shells, etc.

Change characters while world hopping. Wolfgang can now get Warly's portable crockpot. He can also now have belt of hunger / hibernation vest in SW.

Can u explain what's world integration???

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD

HERE COMES MAJOR UPDATE

Wilbur should be awesome, Volcanic Caves look interesting(Cant wait to see what happens exactly in it and what is its uniqueness), World Hopping is something I HAVE to try now, and we're just 1 giant short from the full set.

Now, Klei, please, can you work on the other things that have been asked for so long? Or at least reply about them?

I am talking about:

- A walani Buff to make her viable, especially on RoG where her one actual perk(the surfboard), as tiny as it is, is even more useless.

- Making the sea less of just a longer way to travel

- Underwater stuff, yes or no

- Adventure Mode, yes or no

I can't take this hyppeeee

Archived