Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

20 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

It's cool you keep drawing despite the trip, even if it's just something small. Then again, size doesn't matter. My proof is the hamster.

Have fun on the wedding!

I really, really, really want to keep up with this challenge and get it done. It's more than just being about improving my art skills for me; it's about actually finishing a project I said I'd do for once in my gosh dang life. I CAN do this. 

Thank you, I will try.

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

I really, really, really want to keep up with this challenge and get it done. It's more than just being about improving my art skills for me; it's about actually finishing a project I said I'd do for once in my gosh dang life. I CAN do this. 

Wow, that's what I call determenation! :3

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Wow, that's what I call determenation! :3

I think the better name for this emotion would be...

Detemmienation.

I'm sorry, I saw the Temmie of your first art posted in this thread and it was a Temmie so it sticked with me.

20171013_224449.thumb.jpg.ad8d4f25b8ca9ed42289ac779d30d5d4.jpg

Day 13: Teeming
Had no time today due to driving down to and taking a college tour. Had to make it really quick and sloppy, which is sad because I actually felt like making something bigger and more involved today.

On a semi-related note though, SCAD (Savannah college of art and design) looks awesome. I really hope I can get in.

20171014_201705(1).thumb.jpg.64af8f53efe6eca7712effa0d9d4834e.jpg

Day 14: Fierce 

I wanted to draw a nasty, dog themed monster for this one, but since I never successfully drawn a dog before I couldn't exaggerate and warp a dog figure in a scary way. I tried to remedy this by just sketching a bunch of angry dogs to see how they work, but then I just ended up drawing a regular old snarly dog. 

On the bright side though, I didn't draw a half bad dog considering how my few previous attempts earlier in life went.

Archived