Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

So, I had an art thread for Don't Starve stuff, but it kinda died because I stopped drawing Don't Starve stuff...

But then I thought, "Wait, I still draw other things sometimes. I could make an art thread in the Off-Topic section so people could see my other art." and now after a long time of procrastinating, eh-ing, and getting my drawing tablet to work again, it's finally here! *cue pre-recorded audience applause*

Now have a couple forumers drawn as Undertale Characters!

mIYHCnw.png

@Halved @geni0529

Feel free to request something if you want but I'm not promising that I'll actually complete it though because I know myself too well *rolls into the corner*

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

So, I had an art thread for Don't Starve stuff, but it kinda died because I stopped drawing Don't Starve stuff...

But then I thought, "Wait, I still draw other things sometimes. I could make an art thread in the Off-Topic section so people could see my other art." and now after a long time of procrastinating, eh-ing, and getting my drawing tablet to work again, it's finally here! *cue pre-recorded audience applause*

Now have a couple forumers drawn as Undertale Characters!

mIYHCnw.png

@Halved @geni0529

Feel free to request something if you want but I'm not promising that I'll actually complete it though because I know myself too well *rolls into the corner*

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU * hugs you*

I AM ONE WITH THE TEM

10 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

I know, I'm making what I feel like is a joke. It may not be if somebody takes it the wrong way, but eh, l have a terrible sense of humor and am not offended often.

I figured it was, I was just stating that so much art wasn't a bad thing and the :3 was a sign of good naturedness :3

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I can't help but get reminded of Markiplier's "MEOW" video when I look at your tags.

Tiny KittenMEOW

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

So I was watching Undertale: The Story You Never Knew by Treesicle when

*Genocide Ending stuff*

And that's why I can't bring myself to kill anything.

Not that I'm a pacifist. I'm just never going to bring myself to face Chara and die to her either way.

Archived