The not so serious place

BarovSoap

๏_๏ I̓́̅'̝͔͓͌ͮͦͫ̐m̹͂̄̃̍ͩ̇͠ ̖̦̰̭͉̽ͯ̉ͥ̄ͫͬw̠̪̞̜̱͎ͩ̑͛͜a̞̦̭̙̋̀̿͐t͈̰͚̰̉̄̔́c̗͕̥͓̕h̞͇̮̼̞̱i͙̽ͯ̍̇͂̋͆n̵͔ͯ͗͂̈̃̚g̠̟̜̥̖̣̓̆̄̈́̚ ̣̲͕͌y͈ō̰͇ͧ́ͣ͞u̞̤̺͖̪̜͊ͥ͊ͣ̚͠ ๏_๏

๏_๏ I̓́̅'̝͔͓͌ͮͦͫ̐m̹͂̄̃̍ͩ̇͠ ̖̦̰̭͉̽ͯ̉ͥ̄ͫͬw̠̪̞̜̱͎ͩ̑͛͜a̞̦̭̙̋̀̿͐t͈̰͚̰̉̄̔́c̗͕̥͓̕h̞͇̮̼̞̱i͙̽ͯ̍̇͂̋͆n̵͔ͯ͗͂̈̃̚g̠̟̜̥̖̣̓̆̄̈́̚ ̣̲͕͌y͈ō̰͇ͧ́ͣ͞u̞̤̺͖̪̜͊ͥ͊ͣ̚͠ ๏_๏

If that is true,what color are my pants?

I̱͍͋̇͒ͣ̔ͯͬ ̽̑̒ͪ͟d̖͚̼̠̮̐o̜̰̖̚n̻̥̩̱͇̪ͮͩͣ͛ͅ'̮̳͖̙̝t͙̞̤͗ͅ ̷͍̻͖t̝̬̳ͫh̶̦̜̻̰̭̓̋i̠͊͗̓̈́ͮn̙̥͓̤̈̿̽̋̎̄͠k̫͇̻̫ ̟̑ͭͧ̀̇̂yo̹̫̻̝͚̠͊ͯ̽̂͂u̪͋͋̚'̫̪̲͇̩ͩ͗ͪͅr͙͉̻̹e̠͙͉̬̳͂̈̎ ͕̯͙͈͊ͩͧ̽̎w͈͙͉̺̮̳͘ȅ̞͔̄̚͜a̺͈̬͔̖ͣ͠ͅȓ͍̣̞͚̩ͬ̒̅̃̇͑̕i̤̩͇͓̐̒͋n̼̹̟̬̋ͦ̈́͋ͭ̅̌͜ͅg͍̣̫̉̎̓͌ͩͨ͢ ̵̓ͪ̑̔p̬̭̥͇͖̖̬ͯ̃̈́̓͂ą̥̙̱͓͇̣͓ͯ̐̇n̍ͥͤ̀t̛̟ͦ̒͂͂ͯ͊͋s̟̹̬͎̱̭̝̈́ͬ̽͆̀

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I̱͍͋̇͒ͣ̔ͯͬ ̽̑̒ͪ͟d̖͚̼̠̮̐o̜̰̖̚n̻̥̩̱͇̪ͮͩͣ͛ͅ'̮̳͖̙̝t͙̞̤͗ͅ ̷͍̻͖t̝̬̳ͫh̶̦̜̻̰̭̓̋i̠͊͗̓̈́ͮn̙̥͓̤̈̿̽̋̎̄͠k̫͇̻̫ ̟̑ͭͧ̀̇̂yo̹̫̻̝͚̠͊ͯ̽̂͂u̪͋͋̚'̫̪̲͇̩ͩ͗ͪͅr͙͉̻̹e̠͙͉̬̳͂̈̎ ͕̯͙͈͊ͩͧ̽̎w͈͙͉̺̮̳͘ȅ̞͔̄̚͜a̺͈̬͔̖ͣ͠ͅȓ͍̣̞͚̩ͬ̒̅̃̇͑̕i̤̩͇͓̐̒͋n̼̹̟̬̋ͦ̈́͋ͭ̅̌͜ͅg͍̣̫̉̎̓͌ͩͨ͢ ̵̓ͪ̑̔p̬̭̥͇͖̖̬ͯ̃̈́̓͂ą̥̙̱͓͇̣͓ͯ̐̇n̍ͥͤ̀t̛̟ͦ̒͂͂ͯ͊͋s̟̹̬͎̱̭̝̈́ͬ̽͆̀

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While that was the answer a half an hour or so ago I am wearing white pants :p

While that was the answer a half an hour or so ago I am wearing white pants :p

Y̹̭̟̱̮̘͆ͥ̇͋͂ͮ͞͝o̶̡̨̺̩͎̣͉͐̉͑ͤ̆u̸̷̹̪ͦ ̷̴̜̠̩̉̐̏ͩ̅ͫ̐̿r̴͎͑ͦ͑̒ͪ̈ū͇̰ͫ̿̆i̤̺͕͇̘̮̬͔̘ͫ̔̀́̍̇ņ̶͈̝̻͍̲̬̹̌̓ͨ͂̓̍̎̚͟e̶̶̞̼̯͖̹̲̗ͫ͛ͬ̉͜d̴̠̥͚̹̼̬ͬͣ̎ͮ͛̈̓ ̝͎͇͉ͦͪͭ͆̒̅ͤ̅̒E̫̺̞͋̉̆ͥ̇ͮͥ̾͘͝ͅV̱͔͍̳̦̻͚̤̅ͤͤ͂͜͠E̻̻̽͒͜͠R̛̮̱͚̞̥̃͊̒͗̓ͥY̧̢͕͈͉̲̣̲̲ͪͪͫ̆͗́T̸̜̥͕̼̩͙ͨͮ͛͢H̛̜̜̜͓̬͒̅͛̚͟I͔̔̓̑̒̊ͮN͇̲̠̫ͣͫͬ͗ͫͭ́͜͜G̙͖͉̟̥̘̝ͩͪ̋̈́̒̈̑͝͠