The Creature Coalition: Make More Monsters!

Something else I would like to see in the game is extinct creatures, like Dodo's. They could just stand around looking stupid and would be easy to kill, but apparently Dodo meat tasted disgusting, so they wouldn't be a great food source. Or maybe when attacked they transform into giant Dodo monsters, just because.

bunnies! http://divine-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Bunny

Name:staringshell (or something like that)with good sanity it's a slow moving spellcaster that is trying to help swamp tentacles with a spell but if you are on low sanity it might really make the swamp a more dangerous place. I would imagine that you would see 2+ of them in a swamp depending on the size of the swamp. It does not sleep. Appearance:Similiar to the picture below but with no antenna attached to its head. It spawns in the swamp biome or in rare cases possibly somewhere else. Behavior:It attacks you only if you attack swamp tentacles or if you attack it. It prefers to wander near swamp tentacles. Their head will only pop out when they are attacking or they would even be moving under the ground. If your sanity is lower than 30 or 40 they become very aggressive and stare into your soul.Abilities:It makes nearby swamp tentacles stronger in some way for example making them invulnerable. It is immune to magic (ice staff and pan flute?)Health:Low even if you have low sanity it has the health of 2 frogs or lessAttacks:it has no attacks if you have more sanity than 40 or 30. If your sanity is more than 30 or 40 it will just try to slowly wobble towards the swamp tentacles. With lower than sanity 40 or 30 they will attack you with a ranged attack.With low sanity:They will become more mobile and they get a ranged attack that can possibly freeze you. Possible teleportation.Idea:Something has to be done first before attacking some of the swamp tentacles and the swamp will be more dangerous and scary with low sanity

post-7195-13764591399879_thumb.jpg

I came up with an idea for our good friend Chester. On nights when the moon is full, he transforms into a monstrous version of himself: Cheshire. When turned into Cheshire, he will have much more ragged fur, sharp teeth, and bigger, more evil-looking horns. He will follow the player and try to murder them by biting with razor-sharp teeth, hitting them with a demonic, forked tongue like a whip, lunging at them like a warrior spider, and ramming them with spear-like horns.The player will also notice that the eye bone in their inventory will also transform into a more twisted version of itself with sharpened red/black iris and as long as the player holds the eye bone, Cheshire will follow them and try to murder them wherever they go until the night is over.Alternatively, if you put too much monster meat in Chester, he may have a chance to transform into Cheshire permanently, similar to if you feed a pig too much monster meat. If you decide to put your faithful companion down or wait until the full moon is gone, you will discover that all the items you had placed inside him during his time as Cheshire have been converted into nightmare fuel and all food items converted into rot. If used correctly, Cheshire can but used as a nightmare fuel farm by placing items you don't want into him and either wait until the full moon to come and go or feed him too much monster meat then kill him.If you have the eye bone placed inside Chester when he turns into Cheshire, he will be unable to see you but he CAN hear you and will follow the sound of footsteps either from you or nearby creatures and attack them when in range. If you drop the Eye bone on the ground however, he will be able to see you and come after you until you are out of range of the eye bone. Once out of range, he will give up chasing you can return to the spot where the Eye bone is.I finished drawing up a picture of the idea and am currently working on it in photoshop in my spare time, let me know if this a good idea or not.

I came up with an idea for our good friend Chester. On nights when the moon is full, he transforms into a monstrous version of himself: Cheshire. When turned into Cheshire, he will have much more ragged fur, sharp teeth, and bigger, more evil-looking horns. He will follow the player and try to murder them by biting with razor-sharp teeth, hitting them with a demonic, forked tongue like a whip, lunging at them like a warrior spider, and ramming them with spear-like horns.The player will also notice that the eye bone in their inventory will also transform into a more twisted version of itself with sharpened red/black iris and as long as the player holds the eye bone, Cheshire will follow them and try to murder them wherever they go until the night is over.Alternatively, if you put too much monster meat in Chester, he may have a chance to transform into Cheshire permanently, similar to if you feed a pig too much monster meat. If you decide to put your faithful companion down or wait until the full moon is gone, you will discover that all the items you had placed inside him during his time as Cheshire have been converted into nightmare fuel and all food items converted into rot. If used correctly, Cheshire can but used as a nightmare fuel farm by placing items you don't want into him and either wait until the full moon to come and go or feed him too much monster meat then kill him.If you have the eye bone placed inside Chester when he turns into Cheshire, he will be unable to see you but he CAN hear you and will follow the sound of footsteps either from you or nearby creatures and attack them when in range. If you drop the Eye bone on the ground however, he will be able to see you and come after you until you are out of range of the eye bone. Once out of range, he will give up chasing you can return to the spot where the Eye bone is.I finished drawing up a picture of the idea and am currently working on it in photoshop in my spare time, let me know if this a good idea or not.

I would rather Chester transform from something else than full moons. Although full moons need more to them, turning everything into a monster shouldn't be a answer.I have often wondered why other creatures can't go insane or rabid. If there was way to make animals get attacked by shadow creatures, I could see this being a self defense technique for Chester. Then if there was a creature who did this same trick to kill peaceful animals to get free food, I could see the horror of fighting a pretty weak creature who turns your friends into monsters.

Sorry I havent read every post in this thread but i have seen magnificent ideas that of course I support. Remember this game could become a masterwork if they dont leave it. Every idea is a nice one. Is an endless gameMy contribution in this thread is the next one (sorry i dont know how to draw it)-Sasquatch or Bigfoot extreme dangerous enemy with big rewards in corpse resources.-They are agressive but they are not active creatures by full day because they prefer to hunt by dawn and night.-They live inside caves (new biome) they go inside by daytime and you wont be attacked by them unless you enter in these caves in order to get some new resources from inside or with the deadline to kill the owner to get from them the corpse resources.-By dawn and close night they are active creatures so WATCH OUT they make terrible and creepy sounds and you are in danger, not only by the shadows, avoid to set up your camp near a sasquatch cave.-Devs should make two sasquatch or bigfoot versions one in brown for summer/spring other in white for autumn/winter seasons.Another contribution could be Bears stronger, scarier, bigger than regular ones.-Like Sasquatch they live in caves in forest or meadow biomes.-They are not active on winter unless you enter in their home-cave they could kill you if you are not ready (hibernation).-They are active in Summer so watch out if you go inside of a forest.-They could have corpse resources with nice rewards if you are able to beat them, thouse objects could be used in new recipes and weapons like clothes from the hair or weapons from the claws.I think that in this thread every idea is a nice one.

I dont know why doesnt appear my last topic my idea Was:

-Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

--Brown on summer white on winter.

--Agressive and big so watch out it likes night and dawn when they are more active creatures.

--They live in caves so there is a new biome in meadows and forests, by daytime they go to sleep inside by dawn/night they get out to hunt so becareful.

--New resources like skin or hair for warn clothes and hats and claws for weapons, hardcore rewards and difficult enemy.

-Bear.

--Agressive if you are close to them so keep the distance.

--Hibernation, this creature are not active on Winter, high activity on summer everytime.

--Life in cave you wont be attacked if you dont go inside on winter or you stay near its cubs.

--Resources hair for new recipes like clothes claws for weapons, Hardocre enemy so becareful

I dont know why doesnt appear my last topic my idea Was:

-Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

--Brown on summer white on winter.

--Agressive and big so watch out it likes night and dawn when they are more active creatures.

--They live in caves so there is a new biome in meadows and forests, by daytime they go to sleep inside by dawn/night they get out to hunt so becareful.

--New resources like skin or hair for warn clothes and hats and claws for weapons, hardcore rewards and difficult enemy.

-Bear.

--Agressive if you are close to them so keep the distance.

--Hibernation, this creature are not active on Winter, high activity on summer everytime.

--Life in cave you wont be attacked if you dont go inside on winter or you stay near its cubs.

--Resources hair for new recipes like clothes claws for weapons, Hardocre enemy so becareful

I had the same problem as you, Viejo. The moderators have to make sure you're not going to spam the forum before they let you make large posts. Just wait, and it should show up.

On a full moon, the Pig King should transform into a giant furry rolling ball of death and destruction. He slowly rolls towards you and if he catches you he will inflict massive damage. The WerePig King's special ability is that you would be so confused by how random he is that you are too busy falling out of your chair to resist. You also can't kill him, you can only run in fear from this great monstrosity!

I would rather Chester transform from something else than full moons. Although full moons need more to them, turning everything into a monster shouldn't be a answer.I have often wondered why other creatures can't go insane or rabid. If there was way to make animals get attacked by shadow creatures, I could see this being a self defense technique for Chester. Then if there was a creature who did this same trick to kill peaceful animals to get free food, I could see the horror of fighting a pretty weak creature who turns your friends into monsters.

Yeah, I had also wondered why animals aren't subject to diseases or insanity as of yet. Perhaps in a new update they may implement diseases you and the local creatures can catch ranging from the common cold to the aforementioned rabies. I was basically trying to find some new ways Maxwell can turn your friends against you. If there's something demons love watching most, its the heart-crushing feeling of betrayal. Edited by Warden

On a full moon, the Pig King should transform into a giant furry rolling ball of death and destruction. He slowly rolls towards you and if he catches you he will inflict massive damage. The WerePig King's special ability is that you would be so confused by how random he is that you are too busy falling out of your chair to resist. You also can't kill him, you can only run in fear from this great monstrosity!

LoL, you could make king pig in a werepig giving to him monster meat.

I have tried to feed the Pig King monster meat. He doesn't accept it because he is too high and mighty. He also eats enough food to know the difference between bad and good food. Maybe you could trick him by stuffing normal meat with monster meat.