DragonMage's Drawing Pad

DragonMage156

Decided to post this sketch turned ref. I'm quite proud of the result but I'm gonna spoiler it cos kinda lewd...

Spoiler

Well not really lewd but she's in her underwear...

Spoiler

No nudity but too worried to post this openly without any warnings...

Spoiler

5b3ef519568db_Riaref.thumb.jpg.8fd4b60f04de0ad14ba62842db5eedc7.jpg

I still need to work on stuff like her feet but other than that I think I've got some good anatomy going ^_^

• Like 1

Embrace:

embrace_by_dragonmage156-dcgi8yn.jpg

Some shippy art of Ria and @EgotisticalRaven >u<

Drew this back in April for his birthday but decided to upload it publicly (c'mon, it's adorable!). I probably would have had this uploaded earlier if it hadn't been for Gorge. Thank god it's almost over and I can get back to a normal schedule -u-;

Ria (Sigmund persona):

ria__sigmund_persona__by_dragonmage156-d

A lil digital piece. One of the Discords I'm in is a Sigmund themed server (we're To the Moon trash :p ) and we all have Sig-sona's of ourselves. There's lore and character interactions (and even an RP) but I won't go too far into that so... just have this digital transparent Ria.

I also included Sunrider in there for another AU (dragon pets) but I think his size is a little small. I just wanna say I'm happy with the outcome ^_^

• Like 3

Remember the "Grown up" version I did of Draglom? Well I saved the different steps and decided to make a sort of "art process" thing:

art_process__draglom__by_dragonmage156-d
(Open in new tab to see it better)

I've started taking pictures of drawings and even sometime as drafts. I don't wanna go through the effort of posting black and whites here (unless you really wanna see them) but you can find them on my DA with more recent images.

Timmy the Gryphon:

timmy_the_gryphon_by_dragonmage156-dch6o

Finally got his colours (and a colour ref an anyone wants :p ). It's all really just one brown with different overlayed colours (orange and darker brown).

Blue Rabbit (concepts):

blue_rabbit__concepts__by_dragonmage156-

I'm sure you all saw the draft/uncoloured drawing of this at one point. Took me a while to figure out the coloured for this since the dark blue I had back in 2013 is different than the one I have now ^^; also practiced my anthro legs with this one. They're getting better luckily -u-;

Oh yeah, I decided to make the feathered wing a female variant of the blue rabbit (not that it matters, they can't really fly with their wings. I think my 16 year old self liked the design choice of winged creatures >u<;; )

Bengt:

bengt_the_blue_rabbit_by_dragonmage156-d

(He's not Swedish, I just like the name :p )

So little info about this guy, he's a character from one of my side Spyra stories I haven't written yet (but had the idea for many years) called Spyra and the Dark Side (or Dark Realm so it doesn't sound like a genderbent Spyro Star Wars spinoff >u<;; ).

Basically Spyra is somehow transported to The Realm of Darkness (a place disconnected from the rest of the world. I thought of it more as a separated dimension back then so it's only plausible I stick with the idea) and it's filled with monsters, shadows and things you thought only existed in nightmares. Dangerous dragons and such are also sent here but more of a banishment/permanent punishment depending how long they last.

Anyway, Bengt is the first creature Spyra encounters. Bengt and his species were known as, not only the cutest but probably being the bottom of the food chain. They've come to accept their death more often than not cos running or fighting anything in this realm is almost impossible by yourself. Spyra tells him that is no way to live and helps him during her time in this world.

She really opened his eyes and if she were to ever return, lets just say she would certainly see a different Bengt ^_^

ANYWAY, on to the next one.

Bengt Drawing Comparison:

drawing_comparison__bengt_by_dragonmage1

I love doing these types of things >u< also the reason I added a simple background to the new one.

The only thing that I'm not entirely happy with is the length of Bengt's ears in the new one (not as long as in the concepts) but it's only a minor thing. That and maybe his fingers/other hand not easy to see but I'm still happy with the redraw.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Yes! We’d love to see them!

Ok so for a bit of context, Red was in a round with everyone elses OCs and he won in his second round and I thought "Maybe he hid in a tree the whole time"

Otto thought that was cheating:

5b7a711b77278_HungerGamessim(1).thumb.jpg.bab8c729c5b55c83bb29d1a6460ab9c0.jpg

5b7a711c8d41b_HungerGamessim(2).thumb.jpg.b215d318e9f0e12e0c50fe7371443871.jpg

So now Red and Otto are in the hunger Games and... (well Red wasn't technically there but eh).

5b7a711e28782_HungerGamessim(1).thumb.PNG.1e4cb5c3a3292f7be0d57c6f29ab0d74.PNG

5b7a711f80c0b_HungerGamessim(3).thumb.jpg.eb4ed839f65a7ccd4b38d44f1c98f458.jpg

In the next round:

5b7a712005966_HungerGamessim(2).png.e308881e7849ee44e49b1ce7e55b420a.png

5b7a7121acc61_HungerGamessim(4).thumb.jpg.48f0cb84bba9eb124a44753389bdc087.jpg

Otto never won but he lasted longer than Red one round...

5b7a73286fbdb_HungerGamessim(5).thumb.jpg.7f4134a83fa48c243963d67c42c65cbc.jpg

That's about all I drew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/2/2018 at 6:55 AM, DragonMage156 said:
  1. I did an OC prompt and liked the outcome XD20180702_165449.thumb.jpg.e94a044ee7d5198314cc44f3703f2356.jpg
  2. The prompt:
  1. I was the one that brought it to your attention~57f49805ed939_arielbadjoke.png.95c6962789303bf4e43aa1110072c854.png
  2. Good thing you spoilered it.:wilson_sneaky:
On 7/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Decided to post this sketch turned ref. I'm quite proud of the result but I'm gonna spoiler it cos kinda lewd...

No nudity but too worried to post this openly without any warnings...

You had nothing to worry about, the spoilers are good but you had nothing to fret over.:wilson_ecstatic: A character study with underwear is not lewd.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:27 AM, DragonMage156 said:
  1. embrace_by_dragonmage156-dcgi8yn.jpg
  2. ria__sigmund_persona__by_dragonmage156-d
  1. Nice work on the wing! They really feel like arms.
  2. I remember when you posted this in the private discord. This wouldn't look out of place in Pokemon with the labcoat looking outfit and the tiny dragon.
On 7/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Timmy the Gryphon:timmy_the_gryphon_by_dragonmage156-dch6o
  2. blue_rabbit__concepts__by_dragonmage156-TADA
  3. drawing_comparison__bengt_by_dragonmage1
  1. Love the right pose. He looks like he just finished a big stunt and he's proud of himself.
    Are you familiar with youtuber Silverquill?
  2. I enjoyed doing my own take on your design when I drew it. Looks like you had fun while also doing that "TADA" pose.
  3. I prefer the pose you did in the latest one but the background seems to have the same consistancy. If I could suggest for coloring, maybe for the sky you could've done wavy lines?
On 8/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, DragonMage156 said:

5b7967515ddc4_Cookies(1).thumb.jpg.7a049ee084018c508cbea45e7d047cb5.jpg

Haven't seen the two before but these have a lot of energy to them. This one has this Star Vs aesthetic about it, which really helps the tone you're going for.

On 8/20/2018 at 3:53 AM, DragonMage156 said:
  1. 5b7a711e28782_HungerGamessim(1).thumb.PNG.1e4cb5c3a3292f7be0d57c6f29ab0d74.PNG
  2. 5b7a711f80c0b_HungerGamessim(3).thumb.jpg.eb4ed839f65a7ccd4b38d44f1c98f458.jpg5b7a7121acc61_HungerGamessim(4).thumb.jpg.48f0cb84bba9eb124a44753389bdc087.jpg
  3. 5b7a73286fbdb_HungerGamessim(5).thumb.jpg.7f4134a83fa48c243963d67c42c65cbc.jpg
  1. "De wae uguuuuuuuuuu"
  2. No luck for otto and nice forest background. I like the field of depth in that one.
  3. So... Despite not being the same species, they act like brothers.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I was the one that brought it to your attention~57f49805ed939_arielbadjoke.png.95c6962789303bf4e43aa1110072c854.png
  2. Good thing you spoilered it.:wilson_sneaky:
    ---

You had nothing to worry about, the spoilers are good but you had nothing to fret over.:wilson_ecstatic: A character study with underwear is not lewd.

---

1. Nice work on the wing! They really feel like arms.
  2. I remember when you posted this in the private discord. This wouldn't look out of place in Pokemon with the labcoat looking outfit and the tiny dragon.
    ---
  1. Love the right pose. He looks like he just finished a big stunt and he's proud of himself.
    Are you familiar with youtuber Silverquill?
  2. I enjoyed doing my own take on your design when I drew it. Looks like you had fun while also doing that "TADA" pose.
  3. I prefer the pose you did in the latest one but the background seems to have the same consistency. If I could suggest for coloring, maybe for the sky you could've done wavy lines?
    ---

Haven't seen the two before but these have a lot of energy to them. This one has this Star Vs aesthetic about it, which really helps the tone you're going for.

---

1. "De wae uguuuuuuuuuu"
  2. No luck for otto and nice forest background. I like the field of depth in that one.
  3. So... Despite not being the same species, they act like brothers.

Yes it was >u< and ofcourse I spoilered it. It's nude manikin boobs :p

---

I know but it was one off from complete nudity and I don't usually draw that kinda stuff ^^; (that reminds me, I should probably post the more updated version).

---

1. Thanks! It was kinda inspire from Finding Paradise (the sequel to To the Moon).

2. Speaking of TtM, that's my Sigmund-sona. Though I see what you mean >u<

---

1. Timmy is a good gryphon boi who's always optimistic and excitable about some things ^_^ and now I haven't heard of him. Why?

2. Oh I did enjoy drawing it. It was good practice for my anthro legs (that I've been working on for a while now but I think I've finally got it to a degree).

3. I'll keep that in mind. I didn't wanna spend too much time on the background though since it was a redraw of the character.

---

It was from Maw's Discord. I was messing around and hoarding a big jar of cookies someone put out. I seem to have a similar art style to that show according to my more recent stuff >u<;;

---

1. I used that pic as a joke since we were just messing around with the Hunger Game's simulator. Red's one was an older piece I did as the "Concerned" meme :p

2. Thanks. Certain backgrounds are fairly easy to draw but I still have trouble with most other things ^^;

3. Pretty much. Their relationship could be interpreted as anything really (except gay). It's fun to mess around with.

• Like 1

So after hurting Red and Fluffy in goretober, I felt bad to I decided to draw this:

5bc07e1d8543f_Furryfeetsies.thumb.jpg.85c3767412eb1b845952cd3cb23c6e1d.jpg

It was originally gonna be "toe beans" but after finding out rabbits don't actually have foot pads, I had to settle for "furry feetsies". Least it's still cute >u<

Bongo Bear:

5bc07e1e89845_Bongobear.thumb.jpg.216f34a648101da4d35259d20fb53d4e.jpg

I haven't memed an OC for a while (I mean last one was Uganda Knuckles with Otto) so have Ted as Bongo Cat. I had a look at the others as quick sketches but Ted was the cutest ^_^

Oh and just to clarify, Ted isn't white. The lack of colour was just to be closer to the meme's likeness.

The best image I have produced this month XD

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Red's meeeeeean. He must really want luck from her feet.

Ted's been shot by Phineas and Ferb's Cute-inator.

He rubs them every day for good luck, mush to Fluffy's dismay >u< atleast he's not planning to cut them off ^^;

Don't think I've heard that one :p

• Like 1