DragonMage's Drawing Pad

DragonMage156

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I like what you've posted so far but I'd really like to see you try more different dragon poses. It might be a challenge but I think you can do it now. Though nice work with the lineless coloring! The work is feeling more polished now.

When I design a dragon, I tend to do a profile pose. Don't worry, I have more planned for these dragons ;)

• Like 2

Did more Ori sketches. These were from the prologue (cos I noticed that has a lot of unique poses I could probably use in the future).

Ori sketches 5 and 6:

ori_sketch_dump_5_by_dragonmage156-db8mr

ori_sketch_dump_6_by_dragonmage156-db8mr

These are more sad poses. Let's hope I won't need these too much ^^;

Speaking of Ori...

Fallen Down Part 1: The Beginning:

fallen_down_part_1__the_beginning_by_dra

I tried to imitate Sein's dialogue boxes here. I think I did pretty good. Kinda sucks that it covers some of the panel image :/

Don't expect part 2 anytime soon. There's a lot of images I gotta finish :p

• Like 7

Nice job with those Ori pages! Makes me think back when I drew a entire page of Jack Skellington in high school(taught me some things about expressions and posing). You're getting way more organic with your touch, nice work. :wilson_smile:

Take your time on the comic. IT's taking a while to juggle three comic series at the moment(four on a project I will not be posting here since it's more of my father's comic).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Take your time on the comic. IT's taking a while to juggle three comic series at the moment(four on a project I will not be posting here since it's more of my father's comic).

Yeah. I had to put Wilson meets Red on hold cos it's hard enough to update one comic on a regular basis.

You really are dedicated though, working on four 0_0 ^_^

• Like 3

I couldn't find this in Off-Topic for some reason ^^;

New Persona Reference:

persona_reference_by_dragonmage156-dba5o

Now who needed this again? ^^;

Ori eats Butts Pie:

ori_eats_butts_pie_by_dragonmage156-dba5

Incase you didn't know, "butts" is short for butterscotch pie... from Undertale. Some art for Fallen Down that may not be a part in the comic. I think Ori likes it though ^_^

Metheus (I posted this in DS art but I wanted to post it here too due to the use of OCs) :

metheus_by_dragonmage156-dba5o3o.jpg

Flirting with a Fell:

flirting_with_a_fell_by_dragonmage156-db

Based off a Tumblr date thing. I used alternate Ria for it since she's into those kinda people :p also, this is the picture I was referring to when I was asking about Alt Ria's colour scheme.

Thicc Fluffy:

thicc_fluffy_by_dragonmage156-dba5o48.jp

Wanted to draw Fluffy with a larger figure. Looks pretty good ^_^ also I tried colouring her tail for a less plain look... I didn't like it ( ._.)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. I couldn't find this in Off-Topic for some reason ^^;
  2. persona_reference_by_dragonmage156-dba5oNow who needed this again? ^^;
  1. Um... Don't you have the link for the thread in your signature? Wait, what you mean?
  2. I do. Going to be responding to a piece from Nimra's in the future and you're in it.:wilson_smile:
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Um... Don't you have the link for the thread in your signature? Wait, what you mean?
  2. I do. Going to be responding to a piece from Nimra's in the future and you're in it.:wilson_smile:
  1. I was looking through the pages but couldn't see it. Mind you, I'm pretty unobservant so it's most-likely I just skimmed over it XD
  2. Ooh, looking forward to it ^_^
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

New Persona Reference

Woop woop! 's grand, but eversince when does Ria wear flight goggles?

Ori eats Butts

So cute, I could eat him right on the spot! ^_^

Flirting with a Fell

I guess if you can't find anybody ship somebody with, you use yourself? :D

Thicc Fluffy

holy thicc

You could try giving her a generally larger tail fluff, but then you might need to add a few fine lines to show how fluffy it is...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Woop woop! 's grand, but eversince when does Ria wear flight goggles?

I guess if you can't find anybody ship somebody with, you use yourself? :D

holy thicc

You could try giving her a generally larger tail fluff, but then you might need to add a few fine lines to show how fluffy it is...

It was part of the idea I had in my head. Though it's not a bad idea... maybe I can add it to my dragon rider version as a flight accessory.

Not really but when it comes to scenarios as such, my first thought is persona for obvious reasons.

I don't wanna make her tail any bigger than it needs to be :p

• Like 2

I'd say you should use the one with wings as your DA/Tumblr ID because radical dragon winggggsss maaannn 

also great art 10/10! why didn't I follow this thread before??

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, geni0529 said:

I'd say you should use the one with wings as your DA/Tumblr ID because radical dragon winggggsss maaannn 

also great art 10/10! why didn't I follow this thread before??

Cos I hardly update it and it gets lost to page 2 often? :p