things happen.png

@JoeW had brought up drawing again and it's probably the final kick I needed to get out of my slump.

Nothing too big here right now. Mostly just a sketch to say "Hey I'm alive."

Lots of stuff happened, hence Wilson's burned down camp. Got kicked out of school for poor grades and according to my teacher he wanted me to really take time for personal growth and honestly think about what I wanna do for a career. We both agreed that Graphic Design/Printing was not where my future laid and we both agreed that a career in Game Design was more like what I want to do. 

Sprinkle in about 7 to 8 emotional meltdowns over everything happening so fast between Halloween and Christmas.

Thing is if I want to have knowledge in Game Design, it has to be almost 100% self taught because my grandma won't pay for an "art school". So here I go again, trying to learn lua some more.

Came home and had to break that news for Christmas. Found out some really awful in-laws that have wanted to hurt me were coming over for Christmas so I hid at my friend's house for the holiday (and honestly I'd rather spend Christmas with people who are important anyway). Overall, 2016 ended on a very very sour note for me.

But these things happen. We get up and we keep moving. So that's what I'm gonna do. I'll try to post more art in here. Who knows man, maybe the self taught thing is the best way to go.

cough cough So I'm hearing that you guys are lacking a full time team for singleplayer...?

Edited by DextersComicLaboratory
  • Like 9

current mood.png

Take this grossly out of character Wilson

and also this

monsters nearby.png

It's hard to sleep like this.

Drew Wilson to this song by a friend. I fell in love with this song.

Wouldn't that be awful, though? If your character's sanity dips low enough, they can't sleep from all those nightmares of theirs. :^) I'm definitely not considering that for anything, not at all.

• Like 7