Ah, nice touch showing 2D's real name. Your mod is pretty special since the whole premise revolves around Shipwrecked and serves the dlc's mechanics.

Would I be Canadian-insensitive if I asked if Windell was a relative of Woodie's?:wilson_ecstatic:

This is the first time I've heard of this Mountie.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

On 12/19/2017 at 11:27 AM, minespatch said:

Ah, nice touch showing 2D's real name. Your mod is pretty special since the whole premise revolves around Shipwrecked and serves the dlc's mechanics.

Would I be Canadian-insensitive if I asked if Windell was a relative of Woodie's?:wilson_ecstatic:

This is the first time I've heard of this Mountie.

I thought I replied to this but I didn't omg

That is very Canadian insensitive, minespatch. Before you know it, @JoeW will arrive at your house on a Goose (the ceremonial Goose that every Canadian is given upon becoming a citizen or when they come of age), and Goose are Big Boys. I don't know what will happen then. Just beware that Goose are big. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dannyelling said:

It changed M/oose to Goose and you know

The logic still applies

Geese are terrifying

Agreed. I didn't even know they would hiss at you if you were getting too close to their nest. I found that out when on a walk with my dad up in Denver in late spring/early summer. 

• Like 1

I've been dealing with headaches in terms of tasks AND real life, as well as seizures and stuff and so I'm only now starting to pick up the trade again. College starts again in 4 days (I'm excited) and my first programming course begins.

But I'm modding 2D in Shipwrecked in conjunction with other mods to keep myself from getting burnt out. If something doesn't work, I just mess around with my 2D mod. And he looks great. I've... already talked about this mod but.

410c1271a0d426a60d74e0de410088ed.png

Based on Dirty Harry, this is a helmet I might add in. Maybe it's specific use is to protect the noggin from coconuts. After a certain amount of times though, it's just gonna split on your head and maybe drop the leaf.

So his first build was.... questionable at best. I hadn't actually drawn 2D before making that build and it showed. It's a year later ad I've drawn 2D at least 3934 times, so I redid his sprites. And holy moly the build does not disappoint

a3c77d9551fa8186c1dbfbe3d3cf9bd5.png6610016197541df4d3026a8574f9795d.png

c31cc62ae244a08d7c5c6f974511c165.png

He looks so much like a monkey, it's pretty funny actually. (Even though he's a human.)

Still got nothing good for perks with him, other than him being a selective vegetarian and, for the most part, a ""pacifist"". Hmmm...

• Like 7