WillowCrocker    690

Fancy seeing you here buddy :B

(Seriously though, love the new OC he's completely adorkable)

Edited by WillowCrocker

WillowCrocker    690

So I run a Wilson blog on Tumblr based some alternate universe I wrote with my friend.

Putting this under a cut because there's Wilson/Willow stuff and I know some folks aren't too keen on that ship. This one was inspired a lot by the one portrait of Wilson and Maxwell that Jeff Agala did.

tumblr_inline_nzq4faX2fJ1txd45n_500.png

Gee, I wonder who that 'friend' could be. :B

• Like 2

DragonMage156    16,325

So I run a Wilson blog on Tumblr based some alternate universe I wrote with my friend.

Putting this under a cut because there's Wilson/Willow stuff and I know some folks aren't too keen on that ship. This one was inspired a lot by the one portrait of Wilson and Maxwell that Jeff Agala did.

tumblr_inline_nzq4faX2fJ1txd45n_500.png

That's really cute! ^w^

Speaking of Willoughby in the first post, I'm going to start to work on a mod of Don't Starve Together for him. I'm putting him in DST because his perks are not applicable in the winter. That means that unless if you have a friend with you, it will be super hard to survive the winter. After all, he is a bumpkin farmer. He's going to do what he does best: Farming. 

Of course, he won't have perks right away. I'll add those in. It'll be like a "Strange New Powers" Update.

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    17,433

Hahah, nice hat idea! I am really interested in your mod, hope to see it grow more and more!

By the way, I found the secret in your poster. "Please don't kill me Klei", right? I don't think they would xD

I love the poster, by the way! :D

Spoiler

But... upon closer inspection of the poster... WAIT... WHAT'S THAT RIGHT THERE? HOW COULD I'VE NOT SEEN THAT BEFORE? WHEN YOU ZOOM FAR ENOUGH!

3.png.50e3fdac5833b0132da8e0ffce65fbe7.p

And... IF YOU ACTUALLY INVERT THE COLORS THERE!

4.png.356314b14adbed7a2009a5901aa03d3a.p

WILSON IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!! THAT'S WHY HE'S SO AFRAID OF HIM! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!

I am so so sorry.

• Like 1

Parrotoss    214

Wow, this  Willoughby Project seems coming along nicely, bravo! Your avatar is my favorite of what I've seen.

Maslak    3,382

That barber stuff is amazing!

I saw that art on Tumblr a while ago! I really liked it (especially the caption, it's a wonderful blend of Maxwell and Wilson's speaking habits) but I forgot who drew it so I couldn't find it again. And now here it is!

• Like 1