ScienceMachine's OLD Gallery

Yeah, even AS a role-player I think the surge of them is stupid.  And half of them suck anyway.  I mean, 3 New role-plays started last night alone. 

Welcome back Sciencemachine!  

Edited by Lord_Battal

I feel like opening up for requests. What do you guys think?

its best to only open requests if you have a lot of time, if you have too little derailing will occur between requests starting and finishing and that's the last thing you want

and of course Teo's point as well 

How can I disagree with that? But...Are you ready for 13 yo asking demaning you draw what they want and complain if it isn't like they wanted it?

Pfft, please. There's something called 'denying'. I can deal with that.

It's best to only open requests if you have a lot of time, if you have too little derailing will occur between requests starting and finishing and that's the last thing you want.

To my understanding, requests means I can do whatever I want in with my time. They don't pay me and I don't have to abide to any particular rule I want. Sure it sounds a bit 'high & mighty', but that's just how the Internet rolls.

Requests themselves are risky for the requester as it is, because everything about their request is uncertain. The best outcome would that they get their request as closest as possible to their description. The worse is that they never hear from the artist ever again.

And above all, and this will sound super douchey, I don't have to respect anything about it. Doesn't mean I'll to just that. Don't worry, you guys have yet to get under my skin.

Pfft, please. There's something called 'denying'. I can deal with that.

To my understanding, requests means I can do whatever I want in with my time. They don't pay me and I don't have to abide to any particular rule I want. Sure it sounds a bit 'high & mighty', but that's just how the Internet rolls.

Requests themselves are risky for the requester as it is, because everything about their request is uncertain. The best outcome would that they get their request as closest as possible to their description. The worse is that they never hear from the artist ever again.

And above all, and this will sound super douchey, I don't have to respect anything about it. Doesn't mean I'll to just that. Don't worry, you guys have yet to get under my skin.

fair enough then