Shipwrecked - Walani, Wastien and Watricia speculation.

Watricia - A blonder, possibly sunbleached Wigfrid. Speculation - another role she has taken as a performance artist.

Wastien - A darker haired Woodie. Speculation - Before the curse? Mutated curse? Who knows.

Walani - Willow in an orange top. Speculation - At the orphanage, or before she went nuts.

Things similar between the three originals - All three have the most unique perks, Carnivore, Cursed, and Immune to Fire. All have character specific items.

It was found that these characters were these people by editing selectscreen_portraits.xml

Sadly no credit to anyone as I have no friends.

Anyone else got any info they'd like to... share?

DISCLAIMER: Woodlegs and Wepeatski seem to be the new characters for this DLC. As for the new female character, they could mean Walani or Watricia, or simply be mistaken, or not revealed yet. Would be awesome if SW was standalone (but nooooooooooo) and these replaced the normal characters as their SW forms. I hope this is done for all characters, and put next to them in the character list.

As for Maxwell, true lore fans will know what I mean when I say - Wagstaff.

I'm also a pretty good character myself ;)

• Developer

All of that character art is just placeholder art we were using to stub in the functionality of the new characters. They will not look like recolours of existing characters and their perks are not based off of existing characters.

Wepeatski will also not be one of the characters - that name and art were simply used instead of a more generic name like "character1" before we had decided on names for characters.

• Developer

All of that character art is just placeholder art we were using to stub in the functionality of the new characters. They will not look like recolours of existing characters and their perks are not based off of existing characters.

Wepeatski will also not be one of the characters - that name and art were simply used instead of a more generic name like "character1" before we had decided on names for characters.

The first part of this message warms my heart.

The second crushes it.

Saving it even if it is placeholder, could make for some neat DST skins.

Archived