[General] - Critical bug: Can't use Golem (which also happened to be 6th ability of Incognita). Need help!

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Critical bug: Can't use Golem (which also happened to be 6th ability of Incognita). Need help!

Issue Description: To the devs:

First of all - thank you for making an amazing game. I loved it, for as long as I could play it (I am on 7th day of extended compaign atm)

Unfotunately I just hit a game stopping bug that prevetns me from moving forward, so I am stuck at the 3rd mission of expension compaign.

Basicaly I just purchased a 6th ability for Incognita, which happened to be a Golem. However I can't use it! When I select it I can;t select any of the dozens of firewalls to hack. Needless to say I ahve plenty of power, and no evil daemons running.

I don't know if they Golem is bugged, or Incognita's 6th ability is bugged (I've seen people complaining about both of forums recenetely. ) But I know is's a critical bug, and for me - I am screwed, since I've sold my good old lockpick to get this Burst, and now I can't really hack these late-game missions.

I have no choice but to put a game on hold, until this bug is fixed, which is huge pity - this is my first camaign game, and Iwas very close to the end (been waiting for DLC for a long time). I really hope it will get fixed soon... :(

Any feedback from devs would be appraciated.

Thanks a lot!

Steps to Reproduce: Saved game in attachment

Archived