How do i rip this game open and delete stupid intro stuff ?

Seriously. I thought if you guys werent smart enough to do it from the start - i'd EXPECT it to be fixed in time for the DLC. The game is supposed to be highly replayable. Then how come you FORCE us to skip the damn cutscene over, and over, and over, and over again ? FORCE us to skip the damn starting narration over, and over, and over, and over again ? Speaking of narration, why isnt there an option to turn off the damn Control talking over agent selection ? DLC came out, i look at the new agent's abilities, and i cant concentrate on evaluating him because the damn woman cant shut the frak UP !

Seriously, Klei, who playtested this game and missed something THAT OBVIOUS ? Dont hire those people again.

One button. You probably spent more energy raging about it right now than the entire playerbase will ever spend occasionally pushing one button.  FYI, you can skip between-level narratives by "clicking" the dialogue window shut. It's not terribly self-explanatory, though it is immersive.  

Central being very talkative I think is probably an intentional design decision, given how she chimes in whenever you finish a level or if one of your agents is downed. Whether you agree or disagree with that design decision, there's no need to be abrasive about it. I'm one of the people who really like Central, myself.

Just press the Escape key. It's easier than clicking on the X or the OK, and dismisses every single dialog in the game.

Oh, top shelf! Nice, Warfreak  :)

Also, sorry if I was a bit thorny OP.  Just that back in the old days, you didn't even have skippable cutscenes. And they weren't voiced, you'd have to manually hit the "scroll text" confirm button over and over.

Xenogears Disc 2 still haunts my nightmares.

Seriously. I thought if you guys werent smart enough to do it from the start - i'd EXPECT it to be fixed in time for the DLC. The game is supposed to be highly replayable. Then how come you FORCE us to skip the damn cutscene over, and over, and over, and over again ? FORCE us to skip the damn starting narration over, and over, and over, and over again ? Speaking of narration, why isnt there an option to turn off the damn Control talking over agent selection ? DLC came out, i look at the new agent's abilities, and i cant concentrate on evaluating him because the damn woman cant shut the frak UP !

Seriously, Klei, who playtested this game and missed something THAT OBVIOUS ? Dont hire those people again.

Wow man...harsh. You can skip all that intro/mission stuff with the little x in the upper right corner of the dialogue window (or <esc> as others have mentioned). As for central talking while picking characters, they actually JUUUST (like 45 minutes ago) released a patch that lets you disable that. Also, you probably have a mute button on your computer if not on your computer and your speakers.

In the meantime, try being more polite in your feedback and not just ranting about how much you hate things. Especially when this is your first post in the forum. The stuff you're complaining about is WAY easier to deal with than many, many other games. I think the level of anger in your post is unwarranted. They have done an amazing job with this game. I definitely respect the dev team.

Archived