Not sure if bug or "misread" - Lost Bank's augment while cyber-grafting

Hi.

I am not sure if this is a bug, because I think I may have misread/"overread"  something in the process. 

Situation was the following: 

My team of Banks, Internationale and Sharp found three cyber-implant grafters. One had the six-slots augment, which Sharp obviously already had by default and didn't need.

So I thought "hey, let Banks have it". I selected it (and not the "+1 augment slot") and selected grafting the 6 slots.

~Maybe I got over-enthusiastic and didn't read carefully at this point.

What happened however was that she was KO'ed for 2 rounds) as if I had selected the +1 augment slot option), and when she woke up, she had two EMPTY slots. I'm confused if I may have misunderstood something. 

Note that I no longer have the save game since it was a failed Expert mode. Last Omni mission went up to 71 alerts before failing (lol). 

Never the less, I have no clue if I did something wrong after all or if this was a bug. 

• Developer

Hey GEORGEMONK, 

There is a special machine behind one of the vault doors in a cyberlab that will drill out an unwanted augment. 

The easiest way to recognize the machine is a drill and not a regular grafter (other than hovering over it to see the name) is that it will be alone in a room behind a vault door. The other cyberlab with a vault door has two grafter machines. 

Doh. So I guess I may had done something wrong. Thanks for the swift reply!

Yes, indeed, it was behind the door that needs vault access. I'm still confused though, since it did have the same implant available as Alex Sharp's. But then again, I am certain I did do something wrong. 

since it did have the same implant available as Alex Sharp's.

Augment drills will show you what augments you have on your agent currently (so that you can choose which one to destroy), it was showing Sharp's augment since it was (if I am inferring correctly) the only augment that he had installed.

Augment drills will show you what augments you have on your agent currently (so that you can choose which one to destroy), it was showing Sharp's augment since it was (if I am inferring correctly) the only augment that he had installed.

mmh -_- that explains. I guess I got enthusiastic with the icon and was like "AWESOME, that would rock on Banks". I most likely sent her then in and then, oops. Thanks a lot. Really noob mistake there. 

As they say in german, "Whoever can read clearly has the advantage". 

Archived