Spoilers: What are the mission triggers?

I'm quite far into a game, around the 80 hour mark, and am partway through a financial executive mission. I've done these missions before, so I should know, but I can't remember what happens when you KO the executive. I know you have to stay near him for 6 turns, but is there some other trigger when you knock him out that I should have remembered?

Finding out all the triggers in the early game was fun and exciting, but late-game it's annoying to forget and too much of a risk to experiment.

Since I couldn't find this information by Googling or site searching, could someone provide a list of all the guaranteed triggers in the basic mission types in spoiler tags? Thanks in advance.

Thanks! For my own reference and anyone else who's interested, a list of known triggers:

Financial Executive:

When knocked out from close range, a 6-turn timer starts before the item can be retrieved. An enforcer arrives and heads for the current executive location on turn 3.

Vault:

Either a guard arrives to investigate (cash deposits behind the vault door) or a guard is alerted (cash deposits in front of vault door)

Augment lab:

Some hacked devices reboot on access

Detention center:

Nothing in particular?

Executive terminals:

Guard patrol changes

Nanofab:

Some hacked devices reboot on access

Security dispatch:

Enforcer arrives and heads to agent location upon item retrieval

Server farm:

Daemons spawn on some devices on access

Vault: Accessing the vault computer spawns an enforcer who heads for the vault.

Security Dispatch: Removing the items from the lockbox spawns an enforcer who heads there.

Some vaults do nothing. The enforcer might spawn only on the type of vault that has the computer + 4 "safes" before the locked door, rather than after.

I haven't done a Security Dispatch since Update 12/DLC, but I've never seen an enforcer spawn, only giving the closest guard an investigation point to the lockbox.

Security dispatch safe notifies the nearest awake guard to investigate the safe; it doesn't spawn another guard, even if all guards are asleep or dead. The vault sometimes (though seemingly not all the time) spawns an enforcer when one of the access terminal or the research experiment safes are hacked, though for the safes this can be avoided by using EMPs.

Archived