Invisible, Inc. Contingency Plan DLC and Update 12 out now!

• Developer

post-251510-0-36535000-1447356399_thumb.

Click here to download the full 1920 × 1080 image!

The Contingency Plan is live!
 Explore new team possibilities with four new agents two new starting programs and a slew of other new programs, augments and items. Adapt your old strategies and try some new ones in order to tackle the expanded campaign and endless modes. 

Infiltrate past the array of new corporate threats, such as K&O's adaptive Flack Guard, FTM's Security Router, and new Daemons like Castle, and Shock. 

Survive a mid campaign complication to reveal new rewards and challenges. Seize opportunities when they arrive with additional optional objectives. The best Operators should have the best contingency plans.

Key Features of the Contingency Plan DLC:

• More Starting Options - Four more Agents added to the roster bring some radical new potential to your teams along with two new starting programs.
  • More Corporate Challenge - Every corporation has expanded their roster with both new units and abilities as well as more advanced versions of familiar guards.
  • Lengthened Campaign - A complication in the middle of the campaign creates a new unique mission that adds new challenges and more time to develop your team.
  • Deeper Endless - Missions can now go past difficulty 10 up to difficulty 20 to keep the pressure on as your agency powers up.
  • More Side Objectives - New situations will present themselves that will provide some rewards at the cost of some risk.

Base game Update 12
The base game has also been updated with new bug fixes, balance changes and improvements.

Improvements and Balance changes:

• FTM has increasing numbers of scanner as difficulty increases
  • Shocktrap 3 uses 3 PWR when placed
  • Fusion cooldown increased to 4
  • Countermeasures won't cause the CFO to flee
  • Units that scan will be interested in disguised units.
  • Drag body tooltip has targets name
  • reduced some of the redundant guard chatter
  • Internationale gets her scarf!
  • Knocked out targets have "KO" on the combat panel when you target them.
  • Trying to move to a space with no tile will give the same message as a tile you haven't seen yet.
  • Distributed processor notification shows results for all of an agents Distributed Processor augments.

Bug fixes:

• Buster chips can be used on rebooting cameras
  • Lightning can work on barrier guards.
  • Tag pistol won't interrupt a guard's move
  • Tag pistol overwatch won't shoot tagged guards.
  • Discharge Re-router now works only once a turn.
  • Mk1 guards no longer spawn old Felix.
  • Fish tank tac view fixed
  • Holoprojectors don't provide cover now when simply dropped, not thrown

Hotfix - Build 156467

NOTE: Changes will not apply to missions saved before the hotfix was applied unless they have an *

• fixed a bug with the flash pack not working properly *
  • Golem and Seed will now work properly together 
  • Draco's scan will now give bonuses on corpses after his skills are maxed.
  • Fixed a error when enforcers throw scan grenades *
  • Placebo Fusion replaced with real 4 turn cool down fusion 
  • Fixed a couple typos.

Hotfix - Build  156615

• fixed a K&O prop not showing properly *
  • fixed a bug with Scientists missing an animation *
  • Compile Key won't break Monst3r's store and can now be sold.*
  • Drones can't scrub Databanks and cause crashes now
  • Data scrubbing agents that ambush or overwatch will stop scrubbing and vice versa. 
  • Reduced the chance Scientists will spawn inside walls. 
  • Scientists dragged next to the compile computer won't close the door.
  • Extra mission units such as couriers and prisoners can now exit the map with the Power Cell and not cause the team to fail. *
  • CFO's keycard won't spawn on the scientist anymore.
  • Proper visuals when guns are traded now. *
  • Proper visuals when Derek teleports now. *

Hotfix - Build  156677

• Empire Builder achievement works properly now. If you previously reached day 21, return to the main map screen (load the game or finish the current mission) to get the achievement.

Hotfix - Build 157148

• Shocktrap IIIs can't be placed with inadequate PWR now.
  • Fixed several bugs between the CFO and the scientist in the compile room side mission.
  • Thermal Disrupter's will defer armor busting to other devices before spending PWR.
  • Gel Injectors and reactive moyomer no longer alter AP when just in the inventory and not installed.
  • Daemons from DLC and mods can now be spawned by programs and items that trigger Daemons.
  • Fixed a map generation bug on the Omni Foundry.
  • Fixed a rare bug where you could buy 2 of the same program.
  • Tooltips from mods will now reset properly between games.*
  • fixed a "worldgen" crash when playing the DLC campaign with the "new guards" campaign option turned off.*
  • Completing time attack won't award "Empire Builder" now.*
  • Fixed bug with Shocktrap III and KO resistance.
  • Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when rescuing an agent.*

Hotfix - Build 157729

• Alerted Scientists won't close the compile room door while running away.
  • Ability to mute Central at the team select screen added.*
  • Prisoners, Couriers and Monst3r won't steal your agencies borrowed gear now.*
  • Fixed a crash that happened on some old saved games when ending the mission.*
  • Fixed a bug with Golem not being selectable in some old savegame files.
  • New units mission summary icons fixed.*
  • Fixed bug with DLC campaign mission text and loading,
  • You can use charge packs on Cry Babies and the Transport Beacon now.*
  • Fixed a sound issue with the recapture guards.*
  • Mod manager "res" declaration bug fixed
  • Fixed a bug that was stopping Anatomy Analysis from working at exactly 3 PWR.

Hotfix - Build 157819

• DLC will now be recognized on Linux systems running with a xfs file system

Hotfix - Build 158210

• Fixed an infinite loop error.
  • Modding fix: Banter dialogue can use build files. 

Hotfix - Build 158824

• Scientists will no longer spawn inside vaults or detention cells
  • Fixed a visual error with a server farm prop
  • Fixed a bug that caused Draco's augment to not count towards his augment limit
  • The open/close door hotkey will no longer make load/replay errors while dragging bodies.
  • Fixed an error with some old savegame files when they complete the campaign.

Hotfix - Build 159703

• When Sankaku gets to all Omni level threats, at least one will be human for the passcard.
  • Thermal Disrupter 1 and 2 stats are properly set apart.
  • Security Dispatch objective will clear after looking in the locker. *
  • Aces won't randomly switch to a different positive Daemon now.
  • Scientist leaving on a CFO mission won't get Central all huffy about the CFO leaving.*
  • Using a thrown device will cancel out of hacking a device (like a databank)
  • Fixed numerous typos.

"Gains skills from scanning dead guards"

10/10, would gain cannibalistic power again

"Gains skills from scanning dead guards"

10/10, would gain cannibalistic power again

Picked this up over the weekend sale. Kicking myself for not having played it earlier, esp. since I was a Don't Starve early adopter. This game is amazing, I'm shocked by just how much engineering, design and art went into it. I would say comparable to a AAA game, if it weren't for almost constant porting disasters and day one patches riddling those things these days.

Whatever. Klei, you're a rising star and I'm honored I that I got to play even a tiny role in it as a fan.

Doing my first Beginner run now, with the contingency plan DLC disabled at first so I can fully appreciate the changes. I bought the package for a friend too because I felt guilty not paying full price.

Just finished the extended campaign for Contingency Plan on Beginner (wanted to see the new stuff before I dealt with it "for real") and I've got to say, without spoiling anything, I was really impressed with pretty much every aspect of it. Amazing work. I love Derrick and Rush. They worked really well together. Granted it was a little awkward to have Derrick and MONST3R together at the end but still. haha

Really looking forward to my Experienced run, though I doubt I'll make it through the first few times. The latter half of the extended campaign kept me on my toes and I wouldn't even say I'm necessarily a novice at the game anymore.

• Developer
Patch is out.

Hotfix - Build 156467

NOTE: Changes will not apply to missions saved before the hotfix was applied unless they have an * 
  • Fusion cool down is 4. For real.
  • Fixed a couple typos.

Patch is out.

Hotfix - Build 156467

• Fusion cool down is 4. For real.
  • Fixed a couple typos.

Is the bug with the invisible portrait for the Siren V2 fixed? I want to see its face.

Edit: Yes, and also the portrait for the Flak one is missing, and the portraits are one of my highlights in Inivisible Inc.

• Developer

New patch out.

Hotfix - Build  156615

• fixed a K&O prop not showing properly *
  • fixed a bug with Scientists missing an animation *
  • Compile Key won't break Monst3r's store and can now be sold.*
  • Drones can't scrub Databanks and cause crashes now
  • Data scrubbing agents that ambush or overwatch will stop scrubbing and vice versa. 
  • Reduced the chance Scientists will spawn inside walls. 
  • Scientists dragged next to the compile computer won't close the door.
  • Extra mission units such as couriers and prisoners can now exit the map with the Power Cell and not cause the team to fail. *
  • CFO's keycard won't spawn on the scientist anymore.
  • Proper visuals when guns are traded now. *
  • Proper visuals when Derek teleports now. *

• Developer

Heh, yes, that is true. It might be reduced to zero. I just wasn't sure. The fix I added stopped them from spawning into the solid wall locations.

Hotfix - Build  156677

• Empire Builder achievement works properly now. If you previously reached day 21, return to the main map screen (load the game or finish the current mission) to get the achievement.

• Developer

They will go to GOG, but the process is slower than going out to Steam as it's a bit more manual. because of that, we like to wait till the fixing has settled down and get them all out to GOG at once.  If things go well it should be available in a day or two.

Hey @Jason, may I ask you, can you share couple .anim files for characters (if it's not against content policy or something of course)? Because kwad unpacking hardly can allow to pull them in a useful state. If it's possible, Decker and Banks (as most outfitted), couple of grp anims and any guard's portrait could be best.

• Developer

New patch is out:

Hotfix - Build 157148

• Shocktrap IIIs can't be placed with inadequate PWR now.
  • Fixed several bugs between the CFO and the scientist in the compile room side mission.
  • Thermal Disrupter's will defer armor busting to other devices before spending PWR.
  • Gel Injectors and reactive moyomer no longer alter AP when just in the inventory and not installed.
  • Daemons from DLC and mods can now be spawned by programs and items that trigger Daemons.
  • Fixed a map generation bug on the Omni Foundry.
  • Fixed a rare bug where you could buy 2 of the same program.
  • Tooltips from mods will now reset properly between games.*
  • fixed a "worldgen" crash when playing the DLC campaign with the "new guards" campaign option turned off.*
  • Completing time attack won't award "Empire Builder" now.*
  • Fixed bug with Shocktrap III and KO resistance.
  • Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when rescuing an agent.*

Shrish, I'll look into that. It would give modding a leg up for sure.

Hey @Jason, may I ask for another one: appears that guard's animated portrait can't be used for an agent, can you add agent's one please (Prism? because her portrait looks relatively "neutral")?

Could be great to have guns anims too (Decker's gun could looks more like Deckard's gun for example).

• Developer

Hey Shrish, you can use the guards portrait for an agent. The difference between the two is that agents all have a unique animation and build where guards all use the same animation with different builds. The animation has a default build so if you don't declare a build it uses the default, which is how the agents work.

profile_anim = "portraits/portrait_animation_template",  -- need this
profile_build = "portraits/ko_spec_ops_2_build",   -- don't need this, will use the default build without it. 

I'll put a handgun and rifle template in the API Example.

• Developer

New patch out:

Hotfix - Build 157729

• Alerted Scientists won't close the compile room door while running away.
  • Ability to mute Central at the team select screen added.*
  • Prisoners, Couriers and Monst3r won't steal your agencies borrowed gear now.*
  • Fixed a crash that happened on some old saved games when ending the mission.*
  • Fixed a bug with Golem not being selectable in some old savegame files.
  • New units mission summary icons fixed.*
  • Fixed bug with DLC campaign mission text and loading,
  • You can use charge packs on Cry Babies and the Transport Beacon now.*
  • Fixed a sound issue with the recapture guards.*
  • Mod manager "res" declaration bug fixed
  • Fixed a bug that was stopping Anatomy Analysis from working at exactly 3 PWR.

Archived