Don't Starve: Resumptus

59e92ce466305_Photoon10-18-17at6_31PM.thumb.jpg.986044c2b9da5d5d00f18956ee51c319.jpg

This Halloween...even though Im 15 and should be inside doing Teenage stuff which I normally dont do...Im gonna hide under the car outside dressed as Jason and scare kids who go to our house trick or treating...its the one day where my sword is allowed out of the house...also I have a sword...so...yeah. 

• Like 3

On 10/19/2017 at 6:24 PM, minespatch said:

Lil' Wilson' got a lion mane going on.

It's shaped kinda like Bendy ^_^

10 hours ago, Projject_Delta said:

This Halloween...even though Im 15 and should be inside doing Teenage stuff which I normally dont do...Im gonna hide under the car outside dressed as Jason and scare kids who go to our house trick or treating...its the one day where my sword is allowed out of the house...also I have a sword...so...yeah. 

Careful not to stab anyone by accident 0_0

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

You haven't heard of Bendy and the Ink Machine?

11 hours ago, Projject_Delta said:

When did Bendy get a beard?

Bendy's actually a character from the game Quoth mentioned ^ and he doesn't have a beard.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/622650/Bendy_and_the_Ink_Machine/ incase you wanna check it out. And I hope you're not joking cos I am dangerously gullible >_<

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Bendy's actually a character from the game Quoth mentioned ^ and he doesn't have a beard.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/622650/Bendy_and_the_Ink_Machine/ incase you wanna check it out. And I hope you're not joking cos I am dangerously gullible >_<

I just didnt know he was talking about THAT Bendy...I know THAT Bendy

• Like 1

59ec38f4ee32b_newmoney.thumb.png.958d2694eb3a283bab76d318593b8695.png

Essentially Albert says Maxwell sounds like New Rich, which is defined as the negative take on a self-made man. They tend to be rather rude and tasteless and generally like to flaunt their fortune. 

Given some of Maxwell’s lines as well as his backstory, it’s kind of clear Maxwell came into money once he became Maxwell the Great.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Despite the uber-grumpy expression from Maxwell, Albert's expression reads as though he's been shouted at by Maxwell many times before. :wilson_sneaky:

I'm guessing that MAxwell's inferring to a pigman for help- Maybe...?

I think he was actually referring to his life before the Throne. I doubt he'd let the Pigmen even touch his food plus I think they'd eat it rather than seed it. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

So Max is the old grandpa, always complaining about how the old times were so much better than what the new generatiopn has to offer.

Old man voice: Back in my day, we didn't have the internet of iphones. We went outside, played, read books all day.