Don't Starve: Resumptus

transmogrification.png

Why Maxwell? 

Well Wolfgang and Wigfrid may end up eating him, same with Webber’s spider friends, Willow and Wes were off gathering other needed materials (or lighting fires) and Albert really, really doesn’t trust Wendy for obvious reasons…

Plus Maxwell has a secret rabbit pen set up. 

• Like 10

who are you.png

@Aileen-Rose

"Who are you?!" Laika demanded as she held up her spear to the strange creature, a strange half shadow that stood on its two legs. It recoiled back, black hands held to show it didn't mean any harm. 

"Woah, woah! I was just hiding from the worm things! I I'm Albert!" It said. Odd, it understood her language and could speak it. 

"Al..bert?" Albert nodded. 

"Y yeah, Albert Higgsbury. I I I'm just kinda lost...I was just trying to find bananas!" Albert explained. 

• Like 9

Pardon the untimely remark

Started skimming this thread from page 1 a few days ago to get a grasp of what your DS universe is like. Now that i've caught up to the latest I have to say that I really like the sunflower skins. They're splendid. Also your OC's are so cool, especially Albert and Bobbie <3

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vixenine said:

Pardon the untimely remark

Started skimming this thread from page 1 a few days ago to get a grasp of what your DS universe is like. Now that i've caught up to the latest I have to say that I really like the sunflower skins. They're splendid. Also your OC's are so cool, especially Albert and Bobbie <3

Thank you! *hugs*

• Like 1