Don't Starve: Resumptus

16 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Then... who's the grue...?

This was  before Cyclum and the idea was that Charlie remained as the grue. After Albert was turned the two of them ended up developing a friendship since both were trapped into the darkness but neither were alone. In a way, Albert becoming the grue re-ignited Charlie's sense of humanity to a degree. She appears to Jack because she sympathizes with him as well and can alter her physical form to her needs. 

I admit, I kind of went in without much of an outline for Resumptus mainly because I wanted to see if I really could make a comic. 

• Like 4

That poor queen must have a lot of time on her hands. Charlie must be so bored.:wilson_ecstatic:

"Again"... Again? Oh the implications!(Doesn't help I've just gotten empowered volume 7 and if you're familiar with the spartan3000 background joke, you'll see where my mind is going).

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

common labourer.png

@NightWonder7's Wayne makes an appearance. 

Sometimes Wilson needs to be reminded that working common jobs isn't a bad thing. 

Yeah, Wilson! Not everyone needs a high education to work! A society needs all professions to be able to function.

Oh, and also:

FFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THERE HE IS!!! QuQ He looks so fabulous!!! :' DDDDDD They all do! OvO Thank you so much for giving him an appearance!!!! 0w0 This is a conversation I can really imagine taking place XD

@Aileen-Rose @Quoth143, you are filling me with determination for my finals ;u;

------

I saw the face swap on Tumblr! 0_0 Somehow, Wes always manages to look the most creepiest O.o

• Like 5