Don't Starve: Resumptus

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh wow. Huh. That's something I didn't know in the Quoth canon.:wilson_shocked:

Oh no, that's not actually part of my canon though I did toy with the idea at the beginning but it made sense in my head regarding Blob's ideas. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@DragonMage156

Well it was really only his colorblindness. The man he was staying with, Officer Warren, managed to convince the eye doctor to approve Albert so he could become a police officer. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 3

On 5/12/2017 at 2:53 AM, Quoth143 said:

unhinged higgsmom.png

I have been having a minor artblock for a week or so. It's not that I don't have any ideas, I just don't have a lot of them right now. 

But here's one I came up with while playing DST. I wanted to draw @TheBlob's take on Wilson's mom and it ended up wit her and Albert interacting. 

Pffffff omg XD

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's like a less intense version from that scene from Death Note.ariel ID face.png

Wait, Wilson sleepwalks? :wilson_shocked:

Way back someone asked me if anything happened to Wilson in his sleep since Albert tends to have episodes of sleep paralysis. I answered that Wilson would sleepwalk or even sleep-invent. It went away as he got older but it's come back now that he's in Their world. 

• Like 7

tree jack.png

Once again it’s been awhile since I’ve drawn my take on Jack Carter. 

Meet Jack’s corrupted self, The Gardener. Be wary stepping into his garden, plant based monsters populate it meaning there are higher chances of spawning poison birchtrees, tree guards (to add to the ones already walking around) and lureplants at various points. There are a few new plant based monsters as well such as the passive walking flowers and the aggressive thorny rose bush. In the center you will come face to face with Jack, demanding to know why you are trespassing.

NOTE: The Gardener is a relatively neutral boss unless you play as Maxwell. His lines are harsher towards Maxwell as well. 

Play as Wendy and he’s a lot more patient and his lines are even gentle with her.

• Like 12

Always a pleasure to see your Jack again. Nice touches on the wooden limbs and such. The concept of bosses like him honestly would be awesome editions to the game. Especially with the variations in how he would react to certain characters.

Took me a minute to realize he was holding a Maxwell statue head. Yep. He's mad. No questions asked.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

tree jack.png

Once again it’s been awhile since I’ve drawn my take on Jack Carter. 

Meet Jack’s corrupted self, The Gardener. Be wary stepping into his garden, plant based monsters populate it meaning there are higher chances of spawning poison birchtrees, tree guards (to add to the ones already walking around) and lureplants at various points. There are a few new plant based monsters as well such as the passive walking flowers and the aggressive thorny rose bush. In the center you will come face to face with Jack, demanding to know why you are trespassing.

NOTE: The Gardener is a relatively neutral boss unless you play as Maxwell. His lines are harsher towards Maxwell as well. 

Play as Wendy and he’s a lot more patient and his lines are even gentle with her.

will he not kill me if I were to give him a plant ^^;;;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, artistcrab said:

will he not kill me if I were to give him a plant ^^;;;

Give him seeds or a potted plant and you will earn his favor. Attack him and you've earned his ire. 

He will attack a player immediately if they are playing Maxwell. If a player is playing Wendy then it takes three hits to get him to attack. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Give him seeds or a potted plant and you will earn his favor. Attack him and you've earned his ire. 

He will attack a player immediately if they are playing Maxwell. If a player is playing Wendy then it takes three hits to get him to attack. 

that's good to know^^

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 4:03 AM, Quoth143 said:

tree jack.png

How does Jakyl fit now exactly? I'm curious if you'll develop her more in the future?

Loving the more plant theme in this. Getting backflashes to Ron Perlman's Artemis from Aladdin.

20 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

short fuse.png

I bet Wilson will blow a gasket if Albert playfully pets his head.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 2