Smallbird Genocide

I had been bored, and tired, the two main motives for this story, and decided to spawn small birds and make them fight to the death. I fed one small bird and ordered it to attack another, rinse and repeat, until there were the final 2 standing...

Smelgorb and Captain Crunch. Smelgorb delivered a swift kick to Captain Crunch, knocking him to the ground. Captain Crunch then delivered a devastating punch to the eye. Smelgorb fell over, blinded by the unexpected punch. Captain Crunch was just about to deliver the final blow to Smelgorb, when a Merm delivered the ONLY blow to him. He died. R.I.P.

I ran away with Smelgorb as fast as I could (aka: i walked) and then got bored and spawned like 50 spiders to fight another 50 smallbirds I spawned. I found myself maniacally laughing throughout the one-sided battle at the small birds falling to the ground, dying. The battle then ended.

Spoiler: Spiders won. There was only one small bird who lived, dying shortly after anyway of starvation. Should've read the title of the game, man. Here's a small bird picture. This story sucks tallbird eggs.

don_t_starve__smallbird_by_catsfrommars-

I had been bored, and tired, the two main motives for this story, and decided to spawn small birds and make them fight to the death. I fed one small bird and ordered it to attack another, rinse and repeat, until there were the final 2 standing...

Smelgorb and Captain Crunch. Smelgorb delivered a swift kick to Captain Crunch, knocking him to the ground. Captain Crunch then delivered a devastating punch to the eye. Smelgorb fell over, blinded by the unexpected punch. Captain Crunch was just about to deliver the final blow to Smelgorb, when a Merm delivered the ONLY blow to him. He died. R.I.P.

I ran away with Smelgorb as fast as I could (aka: i walked) and then got bored and spawned like 50 spiders to fight another 50 smallbirds I spawned. I found myself maniacally laughing throughout the one-sided battle at the small birds falling to the ground, dying. The battle then ended.

Spoiler: Spiders won. There was only one small bird who lived, dying shortly after anyway of starvation. Should've read the title of the game, man. Here's a small bird picture. This story sucks tallbird eggs.

don_t_starve__smallbird_by_catsfrommars-

You have deeply enraged me.

Archived