Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I want a Suspension Shirt (doesn't matter the color, although white is preferred) for either my green Plaid Skirt, my brown Steel Toed Boots, or my green Sweater Vest. I am also looking for those white Riding Boots.

I also have a snowy ewelet, if anyone wants to trade for that.

I have a duplicate purple Jammie Shirt and I want to replace it.

I'm mostly looking for the Jammie Pants, blue Jammie shirt, and Scribble-Black Overalls. And perhaps maybe a Loungewear, seeing that they are in the same price range.

But I'm always open to other offers. And apparently Trade Holds are still a thing, so... sorry.

My trade link.

EDIT: Wow, thank you for the Overalls, @Kittydub!

EDIT2: @Kittydub, @Kittydub, that's our man/lady(?)!

If they can't do it, no one can!

On 30-12-2016 at 9:43 PM, MonsterLasagna said:

I have a duplicate purple Jammie Shirt and I want to replace it.

I'm mostly looking for the Jammie Pants, blue Jammie shirt, and Scribble-Black Overalls. And perhaps maybe a Loungewear, seeing that they are in the same price range.

But I'm always open to other offers. And apparently Trade Holds are still a thing, so... sorry.

My trade link.

EDIT: Wow, thank you for the Overalls, @Kittydub!

EDIT2: @Kittydub, @Kittydub, that's our man/lady(?)!

If they can't do it, no one can!

Haha, thanks. I'm sorry I couldn't get the rest together last year. (haha, jokes.) I hope you find the missing pieces soon! 

On 1.01.2017 at 8:07 PM, Kittydub said:

Just accept it. Embrace it. 

As if!

BUT! I came here to trade. So, everyone: I got a few distinguished outfits I could part with for something nice (more than one for your single if yours is of noticeably higher value to ensure it's fair). Even better, I have a few commons again :wilson_love:! Here's the link, no trade holds etc. I can think about any distinguished GoH except the Canadian jacket and the cocktail dress, any survivor items as long as I get to keep at least my frayed finery (I need it for my RPGs). The shadow and GoH head of Willow, the shadow head of Wes and items no longer dropping (from events) are off-limits. I also need to have red sneakers and a pair of tuxedo gloves available at all times, plus Canadian boots and brown buckled gloves to go with the jacket. Otherwise offer away.

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

As if!

BUT! I came here to trade. So, everyone: I got a few distinguished outfits I could part with for something nice (more than one for your single if yours is of noticeably higher value to ensure it's fair). Even better, I have a few commons again :wilson_love:! Here's the link, no trade holds etc. I can think about any distinguished GoH except the Canadian jacket and the cocktail dress, any survivor items as long as I get to keep at least my frayed finery (I need it for my RPGs). The shadow and GoH head of Willow, the shadow head of Wes and items no longer dropping (from events) are off-limits. I also need to have red sneakers and a pair of tuxedo gloves available at all times, plus Canadian boots and brown buckled gloves to go with the jacket. Otherwise offer away.

Should I hop online for the Ornamental Birdcage? 

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

As if!

Wait... does that mean the yellow silk robes are up for grabs?

Archived