Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

19 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

Unfortunately I do not have a phone, and I expect to be on rather a tight budget for the next year or two.

But you could think of it this way: those Canadian boots will be yours for Christmas!  Well... a day after that.  Close enough.

Okay then!

I never use the gloves anyways : )

10 hours ago, Donke60 said:

i'm interested in the red buckeled bag anything you want for it?

If you want it, but don't have a spiffy, I suppose I could offer you some less-used distinguished of mine that I know fits Wes plus the bag for your distinguished or something like that. Or I can visit you and craft you the backpack for free ;).

2016_12_12_3.png

These are my dupes right now. I will probably accept anything if it's worth the same or almost the same. I have Steam Guard.

Edit - My steam guard was recently changed and I need to wait a few days for it to be activated again!

If you have nothing to trade and you would still like one of these items, please include a haiku to your trade message to be considered for a freebie!

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=218779110&token=abn1yKVC

2 minutes ago, Kittydub said:
Classy   Cardigan White Lunar     
×2
Classy   Tweed Waistcoat Green -     
×2
Classy   Buckled Gloves Red -     
×2
Classy   Buckled Gloves Teal -     
×2
Classy   Driving Gloves White -     
×2
Classy   Low Heels Black Formal     
×2
Classy   Sandals Blue -     
×2
Classy   Steel-Toed Boots Brown -     
×2
SPIFFY 
Spiffy   Buckled Backpack Red -     
×2

These are my dupes right now. I will probably accept anything if it's worth the same or almost the same. I have Steam Guard.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=218779110&token=abn1yKVC

I see the elegance of this order and weep of shame over my mess.

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I suppose I could offer you some less-used distinguished of mine that I know fits Wes plus the bag for your distinguished

I like this offer you can totally have my cat skin if thats what your after i'm over its novelty.

Just now, Donke60 said:

I like this offer you can totally have my cat skin if thats what your after i'm over its novelty.

See if you want something like I sent you. I enjoy my Wes in such gear, but you may have other tastes, so feel free to counter :).

PS I don't mind your trade hold.

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

See if you want something like I sent you. I enjoy my Wes in such gear, but you may have other tastes, so feel free to counter :).

PS I don't mind your trade hold.

Love it   I  have accepted the offer don't worry I have steam guard

Just now, t0panka said:

Why don't you write me on steam and i will send you sneakers for whole family :D

Hyhy, thanks, my dear, but I've got all I need - I first got them as drops or through trades, then decided I really need the red ones, and then the orange variant for my intrepid jungle explorer set (beige knee pants, a beige waistcoat and these sneakers). I'm all good :).

Archived