Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

11 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

It's alright ;). I changed my phone yesterday, so I won't be able take a look, but others surely will! Good luck!

PS Around 13.11, if you haven't found a trader yet, please poke me through my profile or something. I'd like to know which characters are your favourite too if that's fine. That should be enough to remove your trade hold too, provided you got Steam Guard.

Trade will be held for:
15 days
- Henz has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days

6 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

It's alright ;). I changed my phone yesterday, so I won't be able take a look, but others surely will! Good luck!

PS Around 13.11, if you haven't found a trader yet, please poke me through my profile or something. I'd like to know which characters are your favourite too if that's fine. That should be enough to remove your trade hold too, provided you got Steam Guard.

What timezone do you live in? I live in the UK (GMT+0). The thing is I only recently got Steam Guard so my trade hold should (hopefully) be removed soon.

I just realised you meant 13.11 as a date not a time sorry

3 hours ago, isthisworkingnow said:

What timezone do you live in? I live in the UK (GMT+0). The thing is I only recently got Steam Guard so my trade hold should (hopefully) be removed soon.

I just realised you meant 13.11 as a date not a time sorry

At the moment I'm in CET, so all should be good :).

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:59 PM, Zeklo said:

Looking to trade my dupes (sold most of my commons whoops :/):

I have these up for trade: 

56d380ea58970_HandCovers_Black.png.51b5456d384210af64_SuspensionShirt_Pink.png.c56d3863e30595_DrivingGloves.png.3d48acc057196c9cac932_StrikingGloves_White.png.956d38952ec7bf_SilkRobe_Pink.png.3f25d4d5Rucksack_Blue.png.092d25fe175cb41b84b088

Looking for any of the following:

Hide contents

577f3c26a234a_Common_CollaredShirt_OrangLumberjack.png.38377f06099f22d6494c9c221Common_Skirt_Pink.png.88a45e21976d8a6b57577f3c379bb35_Common_LongGloves_White.pnCommon_Booties_Black.png.e3ba2ae1974f4a4

56d384a0ddad5_SweaterVest_Brown.png.042b577fca5c15d08_Classy_KneePants_Green.png577f16e116e4f_Classy_KneePants_Tan.png.5577fca68e8cd0_Classy_BuckledGloves_Red.pClassy_Sandals_Blue.png.ac8a7c7eabef3c24577f16eb48868_Classy_Steel-ToedBoots_Bro577f3c918c2b7_Classy_Steel-ToedBoots_Tan

577f180103906_Spiffy_JammieShirt_Purple.Spiffy_Overalls_Black.png.8b6b57d7205830Spiffy_Overalls_Blue.png.248f46b3ba9f14c56d3895cac807_SilkRobe_Yellow.png.1dd0eaSpiffy_Toga_White.png.558f522ed6826f018d

Trades of Equal Rank Please

Trade Link

Would you be interested in trading your blue rucksack for my orangey-yellow one? I also have two lumberjack shirts but of different colours.

If you are interested in the offers mentioned above or simply want to take a look here is my trade link- https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=315857011&token=g9H9Zyt_

11 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I'll take some of these commons like 3-4 for one of my classies'

Generally tradition with commons-and-classies trades is two commons for one classy priced at no more than 8-9 cents. I'd like to learn what you work out.

49 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Generally tradition with commons-and-classies trades is two commons for one classy priced at no more than 8-9 cents. I'd like to learn what you work out.

I didn't realise there was an exchange rate. Sorry.

What is the exchange rate for classy to spiffy and spiffy to distinguished?

4 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I didn't realise there was an exchange rate. Sorry.

What is the exchange rate for classy to spiffy and spiffy to distinguished?

Don't worry, it's just a customary helper ;). I can only speak for myself: since spiffies tend to be about 12 cents minimum and can be upgraded to distinguished items, two classies for the tier plus a common in case of some serious price difference usually works for me. Spiffy to distinguished... I've never had such an offer.

On 12/11/2016 at 6:39 PM, EmilioGomez said:

I have some common dupes I'd like to trade and some others I might be willing to for the right item. Click here to check my DST inventory and see if you find anything you like.

Here's my trade link if you want to make an offer:

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=41514168&token=4Fw-j-L4

Thanks!

Would you trade your survivor Wes?

Just dropped 2 Distinguished in the last two weeks, which is pretty unusual for me.

Both were double drops, which is friggin' Beefalo Manure.

I have Frayed Finery and Shadow Feller's Kit, if anyone's interested. I'm looking for Cool Shadow Clothes, but will gladly analyze any offers!

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=125726920&token=qOVraD4e

3 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

Just dropped 2 Distinguished in the last two weeks, which is pretty unusual for me.

I have Frayed Finery and Shadow Feller's Kit, if anyone's interested. I'm looking for Cool Shadow Clothes, but will gladly analyze any offers!

Your profile is private

2 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

Are you sure? I just checked and it's not supposed to be

No, all is right, you can have counter-offers sent and so on.May I visit your server one days when the counter resets and see if the Klei demigods smile upon me? I'm really full of friendly envy over this luck of yours, you know :D*.

*FRAYED FINERYYY!!!

1035685_1337745136731_full.png?v=13377451035685_1337745136731_full.png?v=1337745

3 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

Could you please post in game screenshots of what the shadow fellers clothes look like? On Wolfgang, Wes and Wickerbottom please

1 hour ago, isthisworkingnow said:

Could you please post in game screenshots of what the shadow fellers clothes look like? On Wolfgang, Wes and Wickerbottom please

Here you have Wolfgang and Wickerbottom. As @Arlesienne kindly mentioned, I have already uploaded screenshots for Wes.

Speaking of which...

Spoiler

YEA.png

I got your hype hypier, fam

3 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

Here you have Wolfgang and Wickerbottom. As @Arlesienne kindly mentioned, I have already uploaded screenshots for Wes.

Speaking of which...

Hide contents

YEA.png

I got your hype hypier, fam

YES! YES, YOU DID! So precious, this Frayed Finery... Fairly unisex, something I prefer when using skins. This could actually be put into the meme thread, I think ;).

Archived