(Suggestion) DS is missing a thick fog .

Hi i'm not entirely sure if this can be made/coded in DS but here is my suggestion .

Make a fog to come down , like once or twice every season (maybe it need to start in after a year survival) . And this fog to be ON for a day or 2 (with a warning phase like a small fog everywhere) the effect of it to be - limited vision (like night) and special enemy (hp and dmg =  normal spiders and rarely like warrior spider) within the fog that will attack you and swarm you and eventually kill you if you are alone . Every time there is a new fog the enemy grows in number .

the + in my idea is = it will force players to stay together and a pretty awesome feature (let's use nature events at max) .

the - is = probably allot of the inexperienced players will die and make some seasons overkill .

So what do you guys think ?

Hi i'm not entirely sure if this can be made/coded in DS but here is my suggestion .

Make a fog to come down , like once or twice every season (maybe it need to start in after a year survival) . And this fog to be ON for a day or 2 (with a warning phase like a small fog everywhere) the effect of it to be - limited vision (like night) and special enemy (hp and dmg =  normal spiders and rarely like warrior spider) within the fog that will attack you and swarm you and eventually kill you if you are alone . Every time there is a new fog the enemy grows in number .

the + in my idea is = it will force players to stay together and a pretty awesome feature (let's use nature events at max) .

the - is = probably allot of the inexperienced players will die and make some seasons overkill .

So what do you guys think ?

I support this. More weather conditions would be awesome.

Next I want to see Snowstorms

Weather conditions actually sound really cool and would fit DST well, especially if they had the ability to cut people off from one another. Thing is, when people stick together, they tend to be unstoppable. Hurricanes, blizzards, thick fog - they could obscure maps, hide player notifications, restrict travel - the possibilities are endless! Plus, there's no better way to show that the world hates you than by channeling its wrath at you through disasters.

Sorry if this is considered gravedigging.

Archived