Hi everyone!

I am creating a new character. I have already done a lot of work on him . I just need some help finishing up a few things that are somewhat over my head.

Doing research around the forums, I managed to make a new crafting tab for him, and using the sample files here

I have managed to finally make a new tech tree in combination with the SAMPLE: A Custom Structure found here for a base for my prototyper.

What I'm trying to do is

-remove the ability to learn custom recipes/ forget the recipes when leaving the prototyper, so that they always need  the new prototyper to craft the items.

-get the prototyper to play the right animations and loop while in the proximity of it.

-additionally I would like to give it all of the characteristics of a firepit if possible

I'm including the file for the character, ignore the icons from my previous mod (Christoph) that I used as a template.

Alvor.zip

Thank you!

-remove the ability to learn custom recipes/ forget the recipes when leaving the prototyper, so that they always need the new prototyper to craft the items.
local forgerecipe = AddRecipe( "forge", { Ingredient("rocks", 1)}, RECIPETABS.WAR, {SCIENCE = 0, MAGIC = 0, ANCIENT = 0, SMITH = 0})forgerecipe.atlas = "images/inventoryimages/forge.xml"forgerecipe.nounlock = true
-get the prototyper to play the right animations and loop while in the proximity of it.

That's why you have

inst.components.prototyper.onturnon = OnTurnOn    inst.components.prototyper.onturnoff = OnTurnOff    inst.components.prototyper.trees = techtree    inst.components.prototyper.onactivate = OnActivate

Inside OnTurnOn run the looping animation.

Inside OnTurnOff run the idle animation.

Inside OnActive run an animation to show the recipe was prototyped, then push the looping animation.

-additionally I would like to give it all of the characteristics of a firepit if possible

Then copy and put the firepit functions on it.