The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

wat.

Shhhhhhhhhhh Kingdom of the Melon on a Stick.

I SHALL JOIN THIS GLORYOUS MELONDOM *puts melon on head*

I WISH TO BE THE LOCAL MELON NUT IF I MAY. ( melon nut: The crazy person who runs around eating melon pie and doing random melon stuff)

OR SEED.

WHO CARES.

YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD!

I request to become the local melon artist, a melartist, if you will; producer of arts of melons and arts with melons. .nolemtsarcorp dael dna rekaeps-sdrawkcab-modnar lacol oslA If that's too much to include, however, just put me down as a melartist, if you please.

Welcome aboard! Would you like any of that title written backwards?

Question: what instrument(s) is the melody of the Melon Kingdom National Anthem played with? 

Personally I'd like to hear melon drums and kazoos (if you have ever watched the animation Dragonzball p (not apropriate for younger audiences, PG-13 i guess,) you will know how beautiful kazoos can sound.) 

JBeetle's mouth trumpeting sounds fantastic too (any of you remember his original post? Too lazy to find it :grin:.)

Also can I join your melon town and be the melon recycler? (Melons reach the ends of their lives eventually right?)

Question: what instrument(s) is the melody of the Melon Kingdom National Anthem played with? 

Personally I'd like to hear melon drums and kazoos (if you have ever watched the animation Dragonzball p (not apropriate for younger audiences, PG-13 i guess,) you will know how beautiful kazoos can sound.) 

JBeetle's mouth trumpeting sounds fantastic too (any of you remember his original post? Too lazy to find it :grin:.)

Also can I join your melon town and be the melon recycler? (Melons reach the ends of their lives eventually right?)

Welcome aboard! You'll have to ask L about the instruments.

Archived