Invisible Inc - Update 11: Fresh Code is now live

So, is there any more information about when the update will be available for the standalone game? Beside "after the weekend", which it already is. And does anybody know why it is taking so long exactly?

I suspect it's because there are some bugs in it which they'd like to fix first (like, missions without exits), and it's harder to push those bugfixes out as a second update for us who don't use Steam. I don't know about GOG, but Humble is offering me the option to redeem a Steam key which I could use if I really wanted to play the update immediately and didn't mind installing Steam to do so.

• Developer

Yes, there was a bug discovered in the current update while on Steam that we didn't want to also send out to GOG or Humble. So we delayed their deploy. When it's fixed, we will send the update out to them.

• Developer

Hey AaronAlphaNexus1,  it sounds like you are not using archive prism. When you get the update, archive prism must be unlocked with XP like the other agents and programs. End a campaign, win or lose, you should see the new stuff getting unlocked. 

Hey AaronAlphaNexus1,  it sounds like you are not using archive prism. When you get the update, archive prism must be unlocked with XP like the other agents and programs. End a campaign, win or lose, you should see the new stuff getting unlocked. 

Should probably be noted that you will NOT receive XP for ending a campaign that was already in progress prior to the update (at least, if your xp was already at cap).   :razz:

I learned this the hard way when I brilliantly assumed that suiciding my Day 30 Endless campaign would give me more than enough XP to unlock the new archive agents and starting programs.

I was... less than amused when the XP bar barely even budged a centimeter.

Be warned!

That damn cat is refusing to offer me Hunter. It's driving me crazy, day 6 endless+ and I just finished my 3rd or 4th Server Farm mission. I knew this would happen too; easier to get RNG'd when they release a dozen new programs without increasing the number of programs on offer each time.

Should probably be noted that you will NOT receive XP for ending a campaign that was already in progress prior to the update (at least, if your xp was already at cap).   :razz:

I learned this the hard way when I brilliantly assumed that suiciding my Day 30 Endless campaign would give me more than enough XP to unlock the new archive agents and starting programs.

I was... less than amused when the XP bar barely even budged a centimeter.

Be warned!

That's odd. I ended my Endless Campaign that was in progress prior to the update and got all the XP I needed to unlock everything Your no XP thing might have been a bug.

Thank you :) It worked and thanks to Prism's hologram i managed to beat the game on experienced :)

I'd say it was an excellent idea :)

That's odd. I ended my Endless Campaign that was in progress prior to the update and got all the XP I needed to unlock everything Your no XP thing might have been a bug.

That's possible.  I just did a quick Expert+ run and unlocked everything anyway.

Just figured I'd mention what happened to me in case anybody else might run into the same situation.

• Developer

new hotfix just went out

Hotfix - Build 146665

Note: Items marked with a * will apply to old saves. Other fixes will not apply to old saves until you finish the mission or you choose to regen the mission when loading the save file.

- Emp spam bug fixed

- Felix duration bug fixed

- Repeating programs at the upgrade screen fixed *

- Guards won't spawn in the new cyberlab vault area

- Option to regenerate a mission with new version when loading and old version save.*

- Fixed a bug where augment grafters could generate different augments between rewinds

- PASSIVE tooltip no longer cut off at shop screen for Charge and Overdrive. *

- Prism can undisguise behind cover and cameras won't see her.

- Fixed an error that could generate levels without important rooms (exit, objective)

- Fixed an error that would create different results when REWIND was used.

- Fixed a bug that caused Prism to be shot when guards searched through doors.

- Fixed a bug that caused guards not to reveal disguise when opening doors right onto prism.

- Fixed reversed buttons on volume controls. *

• Developer

One quick fix that needed to go in and a dash of more agent banter

Hotfix - Build 146742

Note: Items marked with a * will apply to old saves. Other fixes will not apply to old saves until you finish the mission or you choose to regen the mission when loading the save file.

- Fixed a glitch when Monster's gun spawns a Daemon.

- Added some more agent banter lines.*

- Prism can undisguise behind cover and cameras won't see her.

OMG, thank you for this!

As an aside, I was so so excited to turn Sharp into some form of cyborg-ninja type stealth character utilizing his extra aug slots.

...but then Prism just does it so much better now.  Which I'm not upset about, tbh, as I never used her On File version over Central anyway.  Now I can have both!

Hrm, my Archive Prism just got spotted by a camera when undisguising herself behind cover.

It is an old save file, but a newly generated mission.  I thought, going by the patch notes, that the fix would still apply since I had gone to a completely new mission.

Will I have to start my campaign over?  It's not a huge deal, it's only on Day 4, but things were going so well!

No, the changes should apply to any missions started after the update automatically. If you post your savefile in the bug tracker, I can have a look at why the camera triggered.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forms/2-invisible-inc-bugs-early-access/

Well, fortunately I actually saved and exited that playthrough the moment that she was spotted, so I went ahead and uploaded that along w/ the bug report you requested.

Hopefully it's helpful or something as silly as me just not noticing something.  : )

Archived