[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Ban Pyro and DatShadow for assuming it was about race.

Shadows are black by nature, since it is the absence of light. Light being needed to create the stimuli for our brain to view colors. And black being the absence of light, since it absorbs all light waves, makes it a shadow. DatShadow is a Shadow by name, therefore he is black, the absence of light, or the absorption of all light.

I hope I have tickled your brain with enough SCIENCE! for you to finally absorb some of this forbidden knowledge I have parted with you. But just in case, here's a gif of Wilson preparing to tickle your brain s'more.

They+make+babies+through+science+_84915b

(Also, @Klei-Bot, or I dunno, @nome please give @DatShadowJK the title of "The Absorption of All Light". That'd be so awesome. XD)

Ban Mr. T for failing to do their research.

MITS Altair 8800 was the first personal-use computer. And it neither Windows nor Mac. So suck it.

And them for sparking the Master Race war all over again. (I mean, you DID say some simple GIFs were eating all of your storage, so... :) )

Archived