[EN] Hound Harvest | Nomad MiniMod

Hey there buds, just here to point out that I got a Dedicated server up and running.  Here's a brief rundown:

• Endless (Manually reset after 2 days of inactivity - paused when empty)
  • Lightly Modded - Mods are mostly designed around ease of use and playing as a nomad (basically just the respawn mod that does this) and a few other top choices such as Extra Equips which I feel is very nice to have.
  • No PVP
  • Beginner Friendly (Spawn with some basic resources to make a torch,campfire and a couple tools)
  • Light moderation (Kicks/Bans are handed out only for clear griefing - mistakes and insults are to some extent accepted, as long as there's some remote sign of maturity present in that brain-case)
  • NOT 24/7 - hosted only when I'm available to moderate, typically 3pm till 9pm CET Daylight Savings.

The intent is to welcome new players.  Those who happened to play with me on other public servers know I'm usually very friendly and helpful.  I'm particularly willing to help those interested in learning nomadic play (no base, except for a science machine if not playing wicker) - which I tend to stick to rather strictly.

Dedicated Hosting with 6 slots max, CET Savings timezone, should provide good ping for other central Europeans - not recommended for those outside Europe due to potentially unplayable ping (150+).

Hope to see you in game - Cheers :)

Archived