WhyNotWhy    33

Other characters are getting robot skins, yet remaining the same character? Seems a bit incohesive to me.

I was hoping these skins would tell you something about the character, not be completely random outfits. Team Starvation 2.

Chris1488    11,108

Didn't know about W3N-D!

Exactly why I made this thread, to keep everyone posted on what skins have been revealed :)

• Like 1

GiddyGuy    7,032

Oh cool I didn't even know there was a invisible man skin for Wilson, I also missed the stream and didn't see the detective Wilson, thanks for showing us all the skins. c:

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 2

Chris1488    11,108

Other characters are getting robot skins, yet remaining the same character? Seems a bit incohesive to me.

I was hoping these skins would tell you something about the character, not be completely random outfits. Team Starvation 2.

It's concept art as of now, we may or may not get all of these skins

• Like 1

Chris1488    11,108

I agree that other Klei games should be made into dst skins, it would be a clever promotion (or give them to people who own other Klei games)  :razz:

Edited by Chris1488

leonseye    788

I'm fairly certain that the skins are only to differentiate servers w/ multiples of the same character.

They aren't supposed to be entirely new characters in their own right, just help your Wilson to be distinguishable from Wilson 5 that just joined the server.

• Like 1

Pyromailmann    2,969
Hey, the detective skin looks a lot like the news anchor character I asked my thumbnail guy to make:
I guess your design must've inspired the people designing Detective Wilson (or Agent Wilson, whatever). 

jbeetle    1,791

I guess your design must've inspired the people designing Detective Wilson (or Agent Wilson, whatever). 

That'd be nice if it were true, but both a pretty generic 1950s-ish style.

Mario384    574

We need a James Bond Wilson.  Why?  Because there isn't one.  Also, 300th post!  Woo!  I'm a Senior now!  I can critcize everyone except Klei!

Edited by Mario384
  • Like 1

Teethdude    0

Why do I feel that a Nun Wickerbottom would make sense...?

I dunno, I can also picture it. It just seems so fitting.