Don't Stop, Make It Pop (inhumanrobot's fanart thread)

T-This is... beautiful... so...

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is that last one gender bender?

*barf* *shrug*

Pls no stappit thx (Though, admittedly, I wouldn't be suprised if Papa WX78 tolerated that kind of thing. Yes, I just called WX78 a pope.)

2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Cannot un-see your desktop. Though it's not that bad, seeing how many layers you use distracts from it. RIP random access memory

2 hours ago, inhumanrobot said:

Ahahahaha let's just ignore that layer count for now....

Trust me, my layer use gets worrying. The more layers the better imo. Don't be ashamed. Mobbstar don't artshame.
-pet-

• Like 1

Here is the collaboration I did with the user Gombung from tumblr!

We decided to do WX-78 and Wendy from their Alice in Wonderland AU:

wendyinwonderlandcollabsignedbothsmallerWe started by drawing line art (I drew WX, Gombung drew Wendy and Abigail), then we switched and colored each other's lines! Finally, I drew the foreground, and Gombung drew the background. It was so nice to work with them! We play DST a lot together as well, so being able to draw with them was extra cool! A real treat!

Edited by inhumanrobot
  • Like 17

Thank you!

Here's a dump of sketch replies I did on my tumblr from this week:

Spoiler

This was from last week, but I made some doodles of me and my pals who played a game with me eating pizza:

robotpizzapartysketch.png.495d2ac5da887ccameopizzaparty.png.2d0a8a66c77602724865

In response to Cameo mentioning that I don't have the long pig mod on my server....yet:

donttemptme.png.0f6274da6efbef4b40201c05

In response to an anon complimenting me on how I draw Wolfgang, which surprised me! I don't really draw the guy:wolfgangmwaaah.thumb.png.4bacc19e7e42599

In response to another anon complimenting me on how I draw WX, which made me really happy! It's nice to know when people like how you draw your favorite character:

outintherain.thumb.png.13e1fbc22d5d21ff2

And lastly, part of a response to a beautiful thread of fellow robot fans that I highly recommend checking out:

sketchthesquad.thumb.png.5f11bea0b8a0a73

I also hit 600 followers on tumblr! I'm not going to take any requests at least until my spring break, but I might experiment with a request art stream at some point! I will also be art streaming tomorrow and/or Saturday. I will definitely post a link! Special thanks to everyone who checks out my stuff here on the forums as well!

600thank.png

• Like 12