Mod:Tidy()

• Developer

I was outlining the ball, kinda to make it "sketchy", y'know? And thought, "Hmm... Why not add strange words around the ball to make it mysterious?" Then I thought, "Why not make those words real words that really existed?"

Then I made a sketch, of course, the outline isn't done and the words aren't exactly Klei-like, but I'm working on that! (Yes, I know it sucks, but HEY, this is just an example and I am no artist. At least not currently, I guess.)

2w4cq2x.jpg

I was outlining the ball, kinda to make it "sketchy", y'know? And thought, "Hmm... Why not add strange words around the ball to make it mysterious?" Then I thought, "Why not make those words real words that really existed?"

Then I made a sketch, of course, the outline isn't done and the words aren't exactly Klei-like, but I'm working on that! (Yes, I know it sucks, but HEY, this is just an example and I am no artist. At least not currently, I guess.)

First off, I think Gaelic or Latin would fit better, taking into account U&A's general theme.

Second off, I don't think this is really the place for suggestions/artistic discussion, although in the end that's up to Debugman. Cool idea, though.

• Developer

First off, I think Gaelic or Latin would fit better, taking into account U&A's general theme.

Second off, I don't think this is really the place for suggestions/artistic discussion, although in the end that's up to Debugman. Cool idea, though.

Hmhmm... would make sense, indeed... yes...

Also, ran outta likes, but I shall like this when they come back... if I remember too, that is...

@ImDaMisterL, remember that its a sphere and therefore writings on the edges of the 2D sphere should be slightly bent in order to make it a 3D.

Anyway, I've done just 2 variations here, what you guys think ? If need be ill make more but ill be out of office till the beginning of August.

1st Electricity variation

i36gbn.png

2nd Electricity variation

300w5ch.png

Archived