Weapon Coding

@TacoChingChong, the autocompiler is for both games, this particular animations tutorial is for both games. The code itself is for DST only, however, it seems you already have the prefab file made so all you need is the animations section of the tutorial. 

But in the tutorial, it already autocompiled the animations.

@TacoChingChong, this is why you should read the tutorial....

Quoted directly from the top of the tutorial I linked.

Preface: This whole tutorial will lead you through the process of creating a "handslot-equippable-item", not including the creation of artwork. That means we will convert an inventoryimage, create a "ground"-animation and create a swappable build, that is when the player holds it in his hand. Why would you want to do this instead of the usual build-renaming of existing animations? Well, this here is a thousand times more flexible and easier to troubleshoot because, honestly, everyone can make mistakes when using other peoples files as a basis. It also feels a lot less "hackish" than renaming the builds and the endproduct will be completely yours. Also please keep in mind that when making your own mod you should always refrain from using generic names like I do in this tutorial. So do not use "myitem"! Currently the full tutorial works sadly only for Windows user as the *.tex/animation compiler Klei provides is not yet ported to Mac or Linux. For the relevant parts (I will mark these) you will have to push the mod to a Windows user and have them convert it.

• Like 1