Welcome to Don't Starve Together!

"What if I bought Don't Starve before June, 3rd and haven't used my key yet?

If you purchased Don't Starve on the Humble Store, or through our website and never used your steam key, just head over to steam and once you activate your key, you will find both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together in your library. If you bought Don't Starve on gog.com, send us an email with the key you got from gog.com and we will give you a steam key after we verify your key. NOTE: At this time DST is only available on steam."

I still have a question. If I purchased Don't Starve as a gift before June 3rd, not from Humble Store or your website, but from Steam, and the gift is still in my steam invenctory, Will my friend get a free copy of DST when I finally give it to him ?

"

What if I bought Don't Starve before June, 3rd and haven't used my key yet?
If you purchased Don't Starve on the Humble Store, or through our website and never used your steam key, just head over to steam and once you activate your key, you will find both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together in your library. If you bought Don't Starve on gog.com, send us an email with the key you got from gog.com and we will give you a steam key after we verify your key. NOTE: At this time DST is only available on steam.
http://support.kleientertainment.com/
http://forums.kleien...ntier-pack-work

"

Mayby I`m paranoic but look on the second link.

1. In herf (source) there is nothing, so it bring us here again.

2. The name of link doesn`t exist on this forum

What is going on????

Bigfoot is it your mistake or we schould notice it???

Hi!

I've just purchased Don't starve megapack (including two Don't starve together access), but i do not know how to install it. I've already installed Don't starve and RoG, which works fine, but we want to play this together at home. I do have the access codes for together, but where is the installer?

Thanks for your help in advance,

D

Hi!

I've just purchased Don't starve megapack (including two Don't starve together access), but i do not know how to install it. I've already installed Don't starve and RoG, which works fine, but we want to play this together at home. I do have the access codes for together, but where is the installer?

Thanks for your help in advance,

D

One of those DST Copies is for your library, the other is to gift out.

Look in your Library for the Don't Starve Together Beta (should be under Don't Starve). Try installing that. If you need to, try restarting Steam.

I have a question: My friend and I decided to buy Steam pack Don't Starve Together (14.99€ , 2 copies , one for me and the other for my friend) and I wanna know if its enough to play it together or if we also need Don't Starve or "DS RoG". 

Thanks in advance.

I have a question: My friend and I decided to buy Steam pack Don't Starve Together (14.99€ , 2 copies , one for me and the other for my friend) and I wanna know if its enough to play it together or if we also need Don't Starve or "DS RoG". 

Thanks in advance.

It's enough to play :)

Don't Starve Together is seperated from DS and DS RoG, so you don't need it.

• Developer
14 minutes ago, Wimpgang said:

What ever happened to (insert no-multiplayer emoticon ,even though I don't think it exists anymore, here) ?

Well, Klei wanted to focus on getting DS out of BETA and making it one of the best survival games out there (Which I think they succeeded in), and after the game and its 1st DLC were released... maybe Klei just decided to try something new? To reply to the masses about the multiplayer thing?

I'm not sure, but I really like how DST is turning out :p

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Well, Klei wanted to focus on getting DS out of BETA and making it one of the best survival games out there (Which I think they succeeded in), and after the game and its 1st DLC were released... maybe Klei just decided to try something new? To reply to the masses about the multiplayer thing?

I'm not sure, but I really like DST :p

Also what's this about free keys because I could give it a go.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Wimpgang said:

Also what's this about free keys because I could give it a go.

There were only 2 key "give-aways" that I know of (aside from others made in Klei streams).

The closed BETA give-away, which everyone who signed up for got 2 keys for DST, one for you and another possible for a friend or for giving away.

The other "give-away" was for all DS owners that had bought the game before June 3rd. DST was automatically added to their purchase.

Aside from some random key give-aways Klei does sometimes in their weekly streams, there is no other official DST key give-away happening at the moment (as far as I know, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

There were only 2 key "give-aways" that I know of (aside from others made in Klei streams).

The closed BETA give-away, which everyone who signed up for got 2 keys for DST, one for you and another possible for a friend or for giving away.

The other "give-away" was for all DS owners that had bought the game before June 3rd. DST was automatically added to their purchase.

Aside from some random key give-aways Klei does sometimes in their weekly streams, there is no other official DST key give-away happening at the moment (as far as I know, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

I bought the game back in 2013, do I qualify?

• Developer
18 minutes ago, Wimpgang said:

I bought the game back in 2013, do I qualify?

You should be good to go. Is DST not already in your Steam Library?

Try using your DS key to redeem it through Steam, I think it might be the same to activate it.

Hot dang. How long has it been? Hi everyone! Not sure how many people remember me. I apologize for the lack of presence. I've been dead for quite a while. Life hit me hard and it may happen a few other times, but I will NEVER forget this beautiful game!

• Developer
8 hours ago, FaithSDK said:

Hot dang. How long has it been? Hi everyone! Not sure how many people remember me. I apologize for the lack of presence. I've been dead for quite a while. Life hit me hard and it may happen a few other times, but I will NEVER forget this beautiful game!

Well, welcome back :)

Glad to hear you're safe and sound, person I don't know :p

Archived