[Exploit] - Agents using Weapons they can’t use

Bug Submission:

Category: Exploit

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Agents using Weapons they can’t use

Issue Description: I had Shalem (picked up from a Detention Center Mission) in the group in the final mission of Story Mode. He had no upgrades whatsoever.

The Monst3r was shot down and I picked up his modified Dart with Shalem. It correctly showed up as red and said that he could not use it.

If, however, a guard was in range, I could use the weapon with him by clicking the shoot-Icon next to the guard.

Steps to Reproduce: – Get Shalem

– Bring him to the final mission (no upgrades)

– Have Monst3r shot down

– Pick up his weapon

– Use on guards

There isn't a requirement to use Monst3r's DART gun, though, is there?  I had no issues giving it to any of my agents (both in final mission and as selected agents in a new agency), and there was no red text showing any kind of restriction on it.<.<

The Hologram Projector thing, however, is clearly a bug.

• Developer

There's no requirement for the hologram projector, either! I think the bug may be in the tooltip, but I can't reproduce it at the moment. Are you able to get this to happen consistently?

There's no requirement for the hologram projector, either! I think the bug may be in the tooltip, but I can't reproduce it at the moment. Are you able to get this to happen consistently?

I thought that the projector could be used by anyone regardless of skill levels, but I was unsure.  The tooltip screenshot made me think this was probably changed recently and I hadn't noticed, since I don't really use the holo projector.

Thanks for clearing that up.  : )

• Developer

The holo projector was listing requirements it shouldn't have had. So that's been fixed up for the next patch. Thanks for the report on that.

As for the guns, they are fair to pass around if you want to. For example, anyone can use Decker's or Monst3r's guns, if you make them  give them up. The agents are very obedient that way.

The holo projector was listing requirements it shouldn't have had. So that's been fixed up for the next patch. Thanks for the report on that.

As for the guns, they are fair to pass around if you want to. For example, anyone can use Decker's or Monst3r's guns, if you make them  give them up. The agents are very obedient that way.

There is still a bug in the tooltip that list's Monst3r's gun with a hacking requirement then,

EDIT: bump 

post-450372-0-72071200-1432661124_thumb.

Archived