... but most importantly; Don't Starve

So, I've tried to think of different descriptions which could be said for a player not to within the game. Here I'm talking about Don't Starve in general. Like, the trailers put up a good idea of what you should do, but more catchy would be titled actions which say "Don't" as the game's name is DON'T starve. So for example, I think that a very good suggestion for what not to do is "Don't play with fire" as the forest fires and basically any kind of mass fires especially in your base will make things much harder for you or basically kill you in far end.

So, what I'm saying is that, in trailers, like in the latest DST trailer, it said things like "Survive, Thrive, Don't play with fire, Brave the elements, ..., but most importantly; Don't Starve" and for DST it was put the word "Together" atthe end of them because it's all about togetherness and multiplayer and such. I think that a better way to describe DS advices through trailers would be something like "Don't ..., Don't ..., Don't play with fire, Don't ..., but most importantly; Don't starve". Get where I'm going with this?

Why I'm making a topic about this is not to inform devs about this (well, if they're interrested, they can check on the topic and such), but primarity this is for you to think of some good and catchy phrases, which would start with "Don't" and then give the statement and hoe this applies to the actual game.

For example:

Don't forage at night

This could apply to not standing in the night and having light source(s) ready for you to survive the night.

As to why I would like to hear some good "Don't advices" is due to mod project reasons. Further info about this I won't provide for now, but the more good "Don't advices" get listed, the better we all might see DS as a game of how it was first meant to be with the addition of a modded... Challenge...

I think you guys are trying to make them funny and kind of pun based, but I was thinking of something more along the lines of:

Don't forage at night (because darkness can kill you)

Don't disrespect the nature (chopping down trees may trigger a tree guard to spawn)

Don't play with fire (not being careful with what you burn and where could result in mass burning of a lot of stuff without you having the intention to do so)

Don't leave stuff on the ground (Moles could take your valuables and rocks, pigs and turkeys and spiders and hounds could eat the food you've dropped on the gound. I've noticed that merms eat the mushrooms you drop on the ground)

Don't engage in life threatening situations (Say you're almost dead but you think you can still win via kiting and you still have armour on)

Don't anger the dead (Digging up graves could result in ghost(s) attacking you)

Don't mallester innocent animals (Killing too many non-monster animals will result in Krampus spawning)

But most importantly, Don't Starve

How many people have had characters that actually died from starvation? I don't think that's been the cause of death for me even once.

Haha, yeah I actually never died from starvation either. Funny the game is called, " Don't Starve" when it is usually the least problematic issue.

Archived