Sometimes I Draw Don't Starve Stuff

On 2/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, acemurdock said:

omg you're back, I love your art. :D 

thank you <3 ur nice comMent m@de me cri a valentinne 4 u

eybossheart2.png.26884f06bbe542f822fbbdb

On 2/10/2016 at 5:40 PM, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Hey Mike! I've been running a weekly bulls*** talk show based on the thread in my signature. Would you be interested in coming on as a guest sometime?

Messaged you about it, thanks :)

Today is Friday and I haven't slept well all week! You guys know what that means? I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP WELL THIS WEEKEND EITHER BECAUSE I STARTED PLAYING FALLOUT 4 AGAIN YAYYYYY YAYYYYYYsomebody help meYYYYYYYYend me nowYYYYYYYthe pain is too much to handleYYYYYYYwake me upYYYYYYY(can't wake up)YYYY!

I'll try to draw some stuff either tonight or tomorrow at some point. My art teacher told me I should be practicing my drawing every day, but she didn't tell me what to practice drawing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 5

I feel bad cuz I haven't made a drawing for this topic in a while. Being honest, I've just had no motivation to draw anything DS related. I think it's because I recently watched all of the currently released episodes of Steven Universe in the span of 3 days (these are work-filled school days, mind you). Point being, I'm kinda obsessed with that show at the moment. I've always had a thing for female protagonists, and literally every regularly appearing character besides Steven and Greg are female protagonists. PLUS, Rebecca sugar is both an artistic and musical genius. She's the mastermind behind most of my favorite Adventure Time songs as well, which I'm pretty sure was her first big-time animation/story writing job. I'm glad it blossomed and opened up the chance for her to make her own show! Lapis is my favorite

So yeah, I still haven't drawn anything for y'all. Sorry : ^ ( ...A few stray willows here and there, but nothing worth actually putting up. I'm sure once the motivation comes back, it'll be a huge burst of just DS stuff fo' dayzzzz

in the meantime, have a drawing that I made just now for my Art class. It's not the final version, but I'm planning on keeping the product relatively close to how this looks (minus the part about ambrosia. But damn, I really want ambrosia a LOT right now).

DirtyAngel_sized.thumb.png.d4e149523ff14

• Like 5

On 23.02.2016 at 11:56 AM, MikeyMusic said:

all of the currently released episodes of Steven Universe in the span of 3 days (these are work-filled school days, mind you). Point being, I'm kinda obsessed with that show at the moment.

Oh gods. You too?!? This is like, one of my fave shows. And yeah, awesome female characters... I have a thing for them. :3

• Like 1

okay so... hi everybody

so I have a girlfriend and was doing final exams and ive been working on a lot of music stuff and also trying to program a game

and a big part of why I started drawing again (when i first started this topic) so much is cuz I had a lot of free time after my last girlfriend dumped me

so now I have a girlfriend again + a lot of other projects. Basically, ive been very busy. And also i haven't played much Don't Starve, so I lack that motivation to draw specifically DS stuff. but now its summer and things have cooled down until my internship which starts in 2 weeks. So i guess I just wanted to stop by and say hello

maybe ill make a bunch of stuff soon. Maybe ill make nothing at all.

Most likely ill just make a few things every now and then

so yeah just wanted to say hi and that im still alive and im back (as in im present again. im not necessarily drawing again but i would like to)

trash.png

• Like 6

thanks all : )

here's a quick warmup I did in photoshop to get used to using my tablet again; had stopped for about a month

ps_doodles23.png

also something I doodled in my little brothers notebook. this topic should just be called "sometimes i draw willow. thats it. just willow."

willow_notebook.png

Im considering buying a drawing tablet that has a screen. I've heard and seen great things about the Ugee 2150, and since I've got a job this summer thats paying pretty well, i have the money to drop on it. I want it primarily for the heightened accuracy, convenience, and because it will function as an extra monitor. Anybody got thoughts on this?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I don't quite understand the first image. Is Wilson a girl or...?

Whoops my bad, it's 2 willows. I tend to just doodle stuff on a page without paying attention to how the separate things might actually pair together. It's just 2 separate doodles that happen to be next to eachother on the same page my badddd haha

9 hours ago, MikeyMusic said:

Whoops my bad, it's 2 willows. I tend to just doodle stuff on a page without paying attention to how the separate things might actually pair together. It's just 2 separate doodles that happen to be next to eachother on the same page my badddd haha

Oh ok, haha. Just a little too close. You could try more spacing between pictures or even a separation line if that helps :)