LF a mature group - EU (friendly/crazy style) pref voice comms.

Hey I'm Lupo (Steam: Lonehwolf1),

Having gotten quite used to single player, able to survive indefinitely I started playing some online, however due to lack of voice comms and language barriers have made public servers an unnecessary pain in several situations.  We don't die because we're overwhelmed, but rather due to silly/childish behavior like people idling near the camp, consuming all the food and becoming ghosts and draining everyone's sanity begging for a revival.

What I seek from the Don't Starve is teamwork and an attempt to beat the odds, while being fully aware that whatever you do, it's all going to end horribly eventually.

I am therefore looking for a group of players situated in the EU (ideally no higher than 120ms ping who enjoy playing Don't Starve in a more challenged fashion (Not necessarily hardcore).  I prefer mature (20+) players who utilize some form of Comms (Skype or steam in-game is fine).

Server wise, I don't mind hosting - the PC can easily cope with it, however my connection will suffer for sure (crappy upload), if someone has a more stable connection that would be ideal for everyone involved.

I also play Wendy (since Abigail is a safer option against lag, and hate fighting directly when online).

Archived