Add your steam name/id for invitations

Hi there!

Here is the idea: just add your steam name or steam ID if you want invitations from other Dont Starve Together players.

Because it is a bit of a struggle to find other players that play at the same time.

Eventually your friends list will grow, and the changes that someone will be online when you want to play are higher.

You can add some information what type of player you are, so people can decide if they want to invite you or not.

Greetings!

You can add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/woodwork

I mostly play on weekends, and like to play with a team in wich everyone contributes a bit. Share food, go hunting in a team, fight together when hounds come, or create separate tasks for each other (one creates the bee boxes, one fetches stones, one creates grass/twig farms, etc etc...)

This is how I usually start:

1. Start with exploring the map, gather grass, twigs, and all food along the way

2. Look for rocky biome (maybe create Science Machine there, and create a backpack if you have not found a camp spot yet, so you can gather more resources while you look for a good spot)

3. Get at least 7 gold (science machine=1, alchemy engine=6) and a lot of stones, then continue

4. Look for Beefalo, set up camp near rabbit holes, and a road, don't set up camp in the middle of beefalo but somewhere nearby (Beefalo get angry in mating season and you will be attacked if not wearing a Beefalo Hat)

5. Set up a basic camp (firepit, science machine, alchemy engine)

6. Create a shovel, spear and log suit, and continue from there (Create some bug nets!)

And then, improve the survival changes :-)

I like to create bee boxes as quickly as possible (must do that before winter, because bees are not active in the winter!) Catch butterflies and plant them (as flowers) along the bee boxes (also still in the summer, there are no butterflies in the winter!)

Build some crock pots, and in the winter you can make Honey Ham (1 honey from Bee Box, 1 monster meat from Spider, 2 morsels from rabbits).

Honey Ham = 30 health, 75 hunger and 5 sanity. http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Honey_Ham

Relocate some Spider Den's (if you destroy the Den when its Tier3, you'll get the spider eggs). Not to close to the base, and not close to rabbit holes (they will get into the rabbit traps)

You can set up rabbit traps to catch spiders, but you can also lure them out, step on the web, at first keep them close, but lure them away, and then kill them (the yellow spiders then won't come out of the den).

The Beefalo are good for manure and protection (Deerclops).

You can also add some pig houses later for some protection, but don't build them too close to your base, pigs will turn into wearpigs on full moon, and they will eat food/monstermeat that you put on the ground. Also, pigs walk around and walk right into your Tooth Traps, this is not good if you have designed if for hound-attacks! Leave a pile of berries on the floor near some pigs, come back a few days later and you will also have alot of manure (1 berry = 1 manure).

It's also nice to have some 'resource-farms' (twigs,grass and trees) close to your base. And build a lightning rod in your base and on these farms (1 strike of lightning can be a disaster), create big enough gaps between your resource-farms, when it catches fire, it only burnes down 1 part.

Hi there!

Here is the idea: just add your steam name or steam ID if you want invitations from other Dont Starve Together players.

Because it is a bit of a struggle to find other players that play at the same time.

Eventually your friends list will grow, and the changes that someone will be online when you want to play are higher.

You can add some information what type of player you are, so people can decide if they want to invite you or not.

Greetings!

Such a newbie with forums >.< I thought I cancelled this post.

Hi there!

Greetings!

Hey, I'm also from Finland :grin: I've been looking for people to play some DST with, and you seem like a nice person. I also prefer weekends, but I can only use my PC every other week because of IRL reasons. I'll add you on steam, my steam profile name is Pomegrenade.

Hey I'm Urist McEngie on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/uristmcengie

I'm usually free on the weekends, live in California, so be wary of possible time and game lag if you live in florida or something!

I'm a social gamer,so having Teamspeak or Skype is recommended, as I don't like just typing chat messages back and forth.

I'll usally play for an hour or 2, because I have had a bad habit of playing for 5 hours straight with other people before, and too much game time is unhealthy. Not to mention I need sleep :p

So yeah.

Some_Chords

Max day of 400+ days and would like to play on a server with a relitivly small community.

Just want to look for a server that I can play on for a few weeks. I got a craving for Don't Starve after the rest of my friends quit.

Hello! My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/everybodycares

There's not much about how I play. I enjoy playing with a team. I'm ok with any role (gather stuff or put some order at the camp), I usually enjoy the second one while administrating the resources and creating stuff. I don't mind any difficulty range. If I'm scared to die, I know I'm having a great time. I always have time on weekends. 

Hey :D I'm 18 and I'm just looking for some new people to play with! Playing alone gets a bit boring sometimes :p 

I'm not a pro at all, but im also not terrible at the game. Still learning some things about it ya know? 

My Steam is CrazedSheNinja and I do have Skype/TS so im okay with using either, and i dont mind playing without a mic either. 

Hi! I'm Yami No Kaabii, live in California (PST/GMT -8:00), and am available to play usually on weekends. Over 200 days of survival in singleplayer vanilla. I have Skype but prefer not to voice chat... or actually, I'm fine with YOU calling ME but I'll be muting my mic and using ingame chat, if that's okay. Ingame roles? I'm fine with gathering and stuff if that's what you need me to do, as long as we'll still explore occasionally :p

ItsKarmakidd 

Kinda new to it all.. me and a friend are looking for someone to play with. i'm online almost all the time,and i live in The Bahamas. Its near florida. any who! i also have **** internet so i cant host. Im also willing to accept skype invites for smoother communication. 

Kuldiin

I have a dedicated server running Picky, Auto Retrap and Wormhole Marks (don't want to make the game too easy). I play during UK evenings/weekends.

Would love to find other mature players to play with (I'm 37). Happy to play with new players, and happy to help you learn.

Please message me here in a PM before adding me on Steam.

Thanks

Archived