So I found this picture...

ijnQBDE.jpg

That's basically Sharp, the one on the right of Banks, yes? Super, Ulta High-Tech Cyborg Secret Agent man? Why is it that even with these very few pictures, I think Sharp is the greatest Agent there is already?

I'd assume it's because of WX-78 being so OP. Plus, transhumanism.

I couldn't find anything, but I DID find some corp stuff that I'm pretty sure people were talking about earlier so... yep.

CORP =
{
FTM =
{
NAME = "Factory to Market",
SHORTNAME = "FTM",
LOCATIONS =
{
PR_MEDIA_STUDIO = "FTM Propaganda Media Studio",
CORP_LECTURE_HALL = "FTM Corporate Lecture Hall",
INVENTORY_MANAGEMENT = "FTM Inventory Management Facility",
SECURITY_HUB = "FTM Central Security Complex",
},
STREET_NAMES =
{
"1ST DIVISION",
"2ND DIVISION",
"3RD DIVISION",
"4RD DIVISION",
"5TH DIVISION",
},
CITIES =
{
"NORTH",
"SOUTH",
"EAST",
"WEST",
},
},
SANKAKU =
{
NAME = "Sankaku",
SHORTNAME = "Sankaku",
LOCATIONS =
{
ROBOT_DESIGN_STUDIO = "Sankaku Robot Design Studio",
TESTING_FACILITY = "Sankaku Testing Facility",
REPAIR_MAINTENANCE = "Sankaku Repair & Maintenance Facility",
AI_SUPER_COMPUTER = "Sankaku AI Super Computer",
},
STREET_NAMES =
{
"1ST DIVISION",
"2ND DIVISION",
"3RD DIVISION",
"4RD DIVISION",
"5TH DIVISION",
},
CITIES =
{
"SEIKAKU",
"SENNIN",
"KOKURO",
},
THREATS =
{
GRID =
{
NAME = "The Keibi Grid",
DESC = "Expect a larger number DAEMON programs.\n\nThese programs may also be more deadly that usual."
},
AKUMA =
{
NAME = "AKUMA Program",
DESC = "Extremely armored.\n\nDense Firewall protection."
},
GRID =
{
NAME = "NULL Drone",
DESC = "Creates a dead zone in the mainframe.\n\nINCOGNITA cannot hack anything in this zone."
},
}
},

OMNI =
{
NAME = "OMNI",
SHORTNAME = "OMNI",
LOCATIONS =
{
ROBOT_DESIGN_STUDIO = "Sankaku Robot Design Studio",
TESTING_FACILITY = "Sankaku Testing Facility",
REPAIR_MAINTENANCE = "Sankaku Repair & Maintenance Facility",
AI_SUPER_COMPUTER = "Sankaku AI Super Computer",
},
STREET_NAMES =
{
"1ST DIVISION",
"2ND DIVISION",
"3RD DIVISION",
"4RD DIVISION",
"5TH DIVISION",
},
CITIES =
{
"SEIKAKU",
"SENNIN",
"KOKURO",
},
THREATS =
{
GRID =
{
NAME = "The Keibi Grid",
DESC = "Expect a larger number DAEMON programs.\n\nThese programs may also be more deadly that usual."
},
AKUMA =
{
NAME = "AKUMA Program",
DESC = "Extremely armored.\n\nDense Firewall protection."
},
GRID =
{
NAME = "NULL Drone",
DESC = "Creates a dead zone in the mainframe.\n\nINCOGNITA cannot hack anything in this zone."
},
}
},

KO =
{
NAME = "Kelfried & Oden",
SHORTNAME = "K&O",
LOCATIONS =
{
INTERROGATION_ROOM = "K&O Interrogation Room",
SUPER_SOLDIER = "K&O Super Soldier Steroid Lab",
WEAPONS_LAB = "K&O Weapons Lab",
PRACTICE_AREA = "K&O Practice Area",
SOLITARY_CONFINEMENT = "K&O Solitary Confinement Facility",
},
STREET_NAMES =
{
"1ST DIVISION",
"2ND DIVISION",
"3RD DIVISION",
"4RD DIVISION",
"5TH DIVISION",
},
CITIES =
{
"NORTH",
"SOUTH",
"EAST",
"WEST",
},
THREATS =
{
THOR =
{
NAME = "THOR Division",
DESC = "Heavily armored.\n\nExtra resistant to KO.\n\nVulnerable to rear attacks."
},
TURRET =
{
NAME = "LOKI Turret Network",
DESC = "Staionary defense turrets\n\nPowered by local generators."
},
SCANNING =
{
NAME = "TYR Scanning Suite",
DESC = "A static array of sensors and scanning equipment.\n\nDoubles building scanning speed while active."
},
SPECIALOPS =
{
NAME = "Special Ops Team",
DESC = "Wide range of view.\n\nWill spot hidden units."
},
}

},
PLASTECH =
{
NAME = "Plastech",
SHORTNAME = "Plastech",
LOCATIONS =
{
RE_EDUCATION_LAB = "Plastech Re-education Lab",
SURGICAL_LAB = "Plastech Surgical Lab",
FAILED_EXPERIMENT = "Plastech Failed Experiment Storage",
OBSERVATION_CHAMBER = "Plastech Observation Chamber",
},
STREET_NAMES =
{
"1ST DIVISION",
"2ND DIVISION",
"3RD DIVISION",
"4RD DIVISION",
"5TH DIVISION",
},
CITIES =
{
"NORTH",
"SOUTH",
"EAST",
"WEST",
},
THREATS =
{
PSI =
{
NAME = "Psi Corp",
DESC = "Psionicly scans for intruders.\n\nWill mentally link to targets scanned or seen.\n\nLinked targets will suffer various effects until the link is broken."
},
GHOST =
{
NAME = "Ghost Division",
DESC = "Invisible melee assassins.\n\nCloaking field is detectable at short range."
},
}

},
},

I couldn't find anything, but I DID find some corp stuff that I'm pretty sure people were talking about earlier so... yep.

These are very old (left over) lines from the alpha version of the game (when it was still called "Incognita").

Granted that it never got cleaned up during the Early Access stage... and suggesting that some of it might still be used. But, I do know that at least 40% has been physically removed from the kwad files > as in: it will not be coming back.

Part of me thinks that the Meta-Hacking achievement is going to have to do with us messing with some files, or just changing some sort of file from a false to a true, or maybe a disable to an enable.

Where to find that, thought, is a mystery to me!

Any changes you make to any file will automatically set the "modded" flag (you can check the status by pressing F1 in game). This will most likely also disable achievements (like any other game).

It seems to have replaced "Infinite Tape" (Beat the game on Expert difficulty.)

Well, guys, this is going to be the final Leek before the final update. I'll try to make it count.

I found a folder that's filled for special(?) missions. Pretty sure they're already in-game from what I can tell looking at the wiki, but I figured I'd take a chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Copyright © 2014 Klei Entertainment Inc.
-- All Rights Reserved.
-- SPY SOCIETY.
----------------------------------------------------------------

ENDING 1/2:

local _M = 
{
INTRO_1 = "The elevator here is locked with special passcards. Look for them on guards or in safes.",
PASSCARD_1 = "Excellent work, you got the first special passcard. Now look for the other one.", 
PASSCARD_2 = "That's both cards, now head to the elevator and unlock it!", 
UNLOCK_1 = "That's the elevator unlocked, let's continue down.", 
IMPORTANT_UNIT_DEAD = "I died! This doesn't end the game yet, but it should. Please forfeit or rewind!", 
}

return _M

local _M = 
{
INTRO_1 = "The elevator is locked, but if I can get to a console with privileges I can overwrite the elevator lock.",
FIND_JACKIN = "There's the console! Get me next to it.", 
USE_JACKIN = "I'll stay here and keep the elevator security disabled, you go onto the next floor without me!", 
IMPORTANT_UNIT_DEAD = "I died! This doesn't end the game yet, but it should. Please forfeit or rewind!", 
}

return _M

ISOMNIAC:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "INSOMNIAC",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = " has intercepted one of our client's couriers. He's got important intel stored in a cerebral implant.",
MISSION_GOAL = "Your task is to break in, locate the courier, and recover the information. ",
MISSION_ENDER = "One final note - the implant is set to explode if the courier loses consciousness, so we have to work fast.",
MISSION_PERSON_OF_INTEREST = "GORDON, JONATHAN F.",
MISSION_POI_TYPE = "DATA COURIER",

OBJECTIVE_FIND_HOSTAGE = "Find the Courier",
OBJECTIVE_RESCUE_HOSTAGE = "Rescue the Courier",
OBJECTIVE_ESCAPE = "Escape with the Courier",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "Alright, you're in. Their automated system is beginning to track you, so time is not on your side.\n\nFind the courier, and get out.",
HOSTAGE_SIGHTED = "There's the courier. It looks like they've been thorough. He won't last much longer.",
HOSTAGE_CONVO1 = "You. You're not one of them. Who are you?",
OPERATOR_CONVO1 = "We're here to help. Keep quiet and keep your head down, and you might get out alive.",
HOSTAGE_CONVO2 = "We better hurry... I can't hold up much longer",
OPERATOR_CONVO2 = "Hmmmm. It looks like the drive was damaged. If we're going to get him out in one piece we had best do it quickly.",
OPERATOR_ESCAPE = "Good job, team. We should be able to stabilize him in the helicopter.",

HOSTAGE_VITALS = "VITAL STATUS",
HOSTAGE_VITALS_SUBTEXT = "%d TURN(S) REMAINING",
HOSTAGE_VITALS_SUBTEXT_DEATH = "EXPIRED",
HOSTAGE_NAME = "THE COURIER",

GUARD_INTERROGATE1 = "I'm getting tired of asking you. Tell me the unlock sequence, or I'll rip it out of your head with my bare hands.",
COURIER_INTERROGATE1 = "I don't know, man! I just carry the thing. I can't see inside!",

HOSTAGE_BANTER =
{
"The task. Stay on the task. Get the data to the customer.",
"I have to stay awake! My head...",
"You'll get me out of here, right?",
"Everything is moving so slowly!",
"They can see your thoughts when you close your eyes.",
"They caught me in the washroom. It's not fair!",
"The probes! They can see your dreams.",
"My head hurts. Like, really hurts.",
"Do you smell that?",
},

HOSTAGE_PASS_OUT = "Something's wrong. Oh God, something's wrong!",
CENTRAL_PASS_OUT = "What part of 'quickly' did you misunderstand? Get to the elevator.",

CENTRAL_HOSTAGE_DEATH = "Blast! There goes our bonus. Proceed to the extraction point.",

CENTRAL_COMPLETE_MISSION_NO_COURIER = "At least you survived. We will discuss this further in debriefing.",
}

return _M

SEVERANCE PACKAGE:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "SEVERANCE PACKAGE",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = "Our client wants to defect from , and needs cash to pay for a new identity once she's out. She's stolen a valuable prototype from her lab, but couldn't get it past the security system. She stashed the device on-site, and noted it's location in an encrypted file on her workstation",
MISSION_GOAL = "The drone is too large and dangerous for recovery, so we are authorized to destroy it. It has a manual self-destruct mechanism hidden under its carapace, but you'll have to get close and stay there to it to transmit the code.",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "Comms up. Our employer is a hard-ass on this job, so let's do it quick and clean. There's a console with black level access on this floor. Hack it and I can pinpoint the data disk.",
CONSOLE_FOUND = "That has to be the black level console right there. Hack that console and I can find the data disk for us.",
CONSOLE_HACKED = "I've got eyes on the safe holding the data disk. I patched it into your systems and deactivated the nearby lasers. Go grab it and let's get out of here.",
DISK_TAKEN = "Great work. Now find a way out of here and bring that data disk home.",
OPERATOR_ESCAPE = "Good job with the disk. I'm sure our employer will be as happy as they can manage."
}

return _M

A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = "One of our client's moles in has gone quiet, and they fear he's switched sides. He is currently working the overnight shift at this facility.",
MISSION_GOAL = "We are not concerned with the mole's safety, but the information he carries must be recovered. Find the mole and make him talk.",
MISSION_ENDER = "Most executives have subdermal panic buttons, so expect a quick response once you find the target. You may have to perform the interrogation on the run.",
MISSION_PERSON_OF_INTEREST = "SAWYER, TAYNE T.",
MISSION_POI_TYPE = "DOUBLE AGENT",

CONNECTION_BROKEN = "Connection lost! I clearly told you to stay within range. Get to the elevator.",
STAY_CLOSE = "Stop! Move any further away from the guard and you'll sever our connection permanently.",
TARGET_DIED = "You let the guard die! We won't be getting paid for this one. Head home.",
FAILED_FINISH = "Good work staying alive. Next time, let's try to complete the mission.",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "I have an update from the client. They've lost contact with the mole completely and have designated him hostile. Find him, quickly.",
GUARD_FOUND = "I've got a hit on the facial recognition. We've got no time for the old fashioned way. Knock him out and start a brain scan.",
INTIMIDATE_GUARD = "I'm receiving the scanner's data now. It will take a few minutes. Stay close to the mole so I can keep the upload running.",
FINISH_GUARD = "That's all I need. There should be an exit somewhere on that floor, get out of there!",

SCAN_1 = "Receiving the cerebral imprint now. Everything seems to be in order. Continue with the scan.",
SCAN_2 = "Neural pathways are uploaded. Keep going, agents.",
SCAN_3 = "Cortex mapping complete. We're halfway there.",
SCAN_4 = "Almost through, normalizing emotional spikes.",
SCAN_5 = "We've recieved the low frequency brain patterns. Our techs are compiling the full map now.",

OBJ_FIND = "Find the Mole",
OBJ_KNOCKOUT = "Knock Out the Mole",
OBJ_BRAINSCAN = "Brain Scan in Progress",
OBJ_STAYNEAR = "Stay Near the Mole",
OBJ_ESCAPE = "Escape the Building",
}

return _M

NEUTRALIZE:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "NEUTRALIZE",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = "NOT IMPLEMENTED",
MISSION_GOAL = "NOT IMPLEMENTED",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "We're in. First, find the suspicious drone and then take it out.",
DRONE_FOUND = "That's the drone, but looks like it has some powerful shields. We can try a brute force method here or try to hack through it. It's your call.",
STARTED_SHIELD = "Good work. The drone's shields are getting weaker. Keep going.",
BROKE_SHIELD = "That's the shields gone! The drone should be vulnerable now. Take it out or hack it to finish it off.",
KILLED_DRONE = "Target neutralized. Get out of there.",
}

return _M

SABOTAGE:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "SABOTAGE",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = "NOT IMPLEMENTED",
MISSION_GOAL = "NOT IMPLEMENTED",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "Eyes and ears, agent. Our client wants us to sabotage this building's server, which means finding and disabling three routing shards. Good luck out there.",
CORE_FOUND = "That's the first routing shard. Take it out, but be careful. It looks like it's got some security counter-measures.",
FIRST_SABOTAGE = "Watch out, it looks like they're sending some additional security when the shards get shut down. You need to disable two more, but do it carefully.",
SECOND_SABOTAGE = "Excellent work. I'm reading huge packet loss from the corporate server. Now find an extraction point and get out of there.",
}

return _M

WHACK_A_MOLE:

local _M =
{
MISSION_TITLE = "WHACK-A-MOLE",
MISSION_DESCRIPTION = "Our client has found a mole hiding deep within it's organization. Interrogation revealed that he was from and that he was not alone, but the asset expired before any identities could be determined.",
MISSION_GOAL = "Your task is to breach 's database, and upload its covert payroll list it to an offsite proxy.",

OPERATOR_OPEN = "We've got the green light. Our client's double agent has already dropped off the infected disk somewhere on this floor. Let's get out there and find it.",
USB_FOUND = "That's definitely the infected disk. Go ahead and grab it.",
TAKE_USB = "I've located the mainframe shard where you need to upload the virus. Let's take this system down.",
UPLOAD_USB = "That's the virus uploaded. Hang on, it seems like the processor on this shard is slower than expected. You're going to have to stay alive while it runs.",
FINISH_USB = "The virus has finished! Network security has weakened, and I'm detecting that an exit has opened somewhere on that floor. Find it and escape!"
}

return _M

ENDING 1/2

- From what I know the End mission will be a 3 part mission, at least, that was always the plan;

- The 2nd part of this spoiler is actually part 1/3 (after this it gets buggy);

- The 1st part most likely 2/3;

- I certenly hope they remove the "I died!"-part, If you're dead you don't communicate...

(yeah, there were once ghost in the game, but that was just a rank :-)

ISOMNIAC

- This is like the final mission we have now;

- There is also a way to remove the bomb-augment, but never worked/was implemented;

- This was a random playable mission in update 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5).

- Due to a bug back then, this replaced all "Detention" missions in Endless mode :(

SEVERANCE PACKAGE:

- This mission has always been present in the game, just never implemented (or playable);

- Basically, the elevator doors will we closed until unlocked;

A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

- These were playable missions in update 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5);

- These missions were either an "Executive" or "Wack-a-mole" missions;

NEUTRALIZE

- The "Suspicious Drone" currently looks like Obake Drone 1;

- It has a level 4 firewall shield (I believe the shield can only be shot, not hacked;

- This Drone has always been present in the game, just never used;

SABOTAGE

- This mission has always been present in the game, just never implemented (or playable);

- Sort of like the "Executive"-mission, but without the Executive :-)

WHACK_A_MOLE

- This was a playable mission in update 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5);

- Uses the same map layout as "Security Dispatch";

- Here, the locked door contains a holding cell with the mole (though he was always missing/dead;

- Information had to be mind-extracted from the Captain in the adjacent cell;

- Eventhough these weren't Sankaku missions, Obake drones were always present;

Warning, Image spoilers. Treat with caution, they could destroy the fun of finding new things.

Some of its content may already known from other leeks and the alpha.

The images are screenshots from a version which is available by editing in the gamefiles.

Im not showing you how to activate it, unless the devs allow me to do it. Point

New Corp

Room Decoration

2015-04-11_00002.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Normal Unit

2015-04-11_00001.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

One of the Special Units

2015-04-11_00004.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Prototyp of the Final Mission (will most likley change alot)

Monst3r

2015-04-11_00006.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Central Face and some enviroment

2015-04-11_00007.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Omni Enemy (8 points to hack! bring your tools to this mission)

2015-04-11_00008.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Custom Games

Settingsscreen

2015-04-11_00003.jpg?_subject_uid=142606

Please remind yourself that everything is subject to change and while most of the art is done, it dosnt mean all of this will be implementet

If the Klei Stuff dosnt want this Images floating around, please edit or delete it and contact me, so I can remove the Images from Dropbox. Have a nice day

You can actually rewrite some of the Lua files of the game which allow you access to things already in the game, just not public(because it isnt completly finished and/or brocken, so it isnt ready for us to playtest), like a prototyp of the final mission or thr new coporation.

The funny thing is, I tryed to activate the cheat menu to try different things, but I got this instead.

You can actually rewrite some of the Lua files of the game which allow you access to things already in the game, just not public(because it isnt completly finished and/or brocken, so it isnt ready for us to playtest), like a prototyp of the final mission or thr new coporation.

The funny thing is, I tryed to activate the cheat menu to try different things, but I got this instead.

Yeah, but like what Lua files?

Ok, its rly. complicated, so be warned. Im also not garantie anything. Also, this could destroy the fun and some of the hype for the finished game, Klei developed on this bases for over 2,5 month.

Also, becouse this is seriouse, if Klei have anything against this, please delete this post and hide the option to do this better.

(Also, the final mission NEEDS good Icognita Programms, 8 bar hacking units)

Ready fot the incredible complicated part?

Go in the Invisible Inc folder.

Search for main.lua

Backup main.lua

Open with an editor(I recommend Notepad++)

Search for(Ctrl+f) PROTOTYPE_FINAL

set it to true

im not gone tell you how to activate the new corp, trought, but it is pretty easy, its also 1 parameter. Find it yourself. (it starts with D)

Wow, that was harder than Dark Souls

Ready fot the incredible complicated part?

Go in the Invisible Inc folder.

Search for main.lua

Backup main.lua

Open with an editor(I recommend Notepad++)

Search for(Ctrl+f) PROTOTYPE_FINAL

set it to true

im not gone tell you how to activate the new corp, trought, but it is pretty easy, its also 1 parameter. Find it yourself. (it starts with D)

Wow, that was harder than Dark Souls

I'm going to give you the benefit and assume you're not being sarcastic. Thanks, though.

I also took some extra screenshots if anyone's into that. For whatever reason I couldn't upload the pictures so I put up a link to my screenshot library. The leeks are the top 5.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096326630/screenshots/?appid=243970&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Archived