[Dedicated Server] Dedicated-Ysovuka2 - Wild Survival game mode.

I've recently starting hosting a secondary server with a new game mode. I would like it if people would take the opportunity to play on this server under the new game mode to help test to see if there are any bugs.

The new game mode is called Wild Survival. Players start in random locations. If a player dies they become a ghost and sanity will not be drained from other members of the server. If all players die the server will reset.

Please let me know your experiences on the server so that I can make adjustments to the game mode.

You can subscribe to the mod here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380594549

You shouldn't need to subscribe, however, if you get the error that you are missing a mod you will need to subscribe to get rid of that error.

~Kzisor/Ysovuka

Edit:

Updated the mod to be more user friendly by not draining sanity while players are ghosts. This should balance out the concerns some people have with starting in a random location.

Archived