Looking for Friends & Server

Man that's a depressing title, haha. BUT! I'm sick of starting over on these maps cause I can't find a dedicated group of likeminded people! ARE YOU TIRED OF STARTING OVER?! So am I.

Hey, my IGN is Az, I'm 24 years old and I've been playing Don't Starve for some time now; I'm not quite a complete noob, but I also haven't committed the time to be a master at the game, so I'm a solid middle between the two.

Some facts about me you might be interested in:

• I do work for a living and try to balance my online and offline life, so the times I will be available are quite sporadic, but Thursday and Friday evenings are a good bet that I will be on
  • I'm obsessed with playing the old hag, Wickerbottom, if you're curious about who's character-specific powers you'll be dealing with; supply me with sanity boosts and I'll keep your food growin'
  • I, sadly, cannot rude my own server currently as I'm working off of a laptop that's about 3 years shy of a decade. I can, however, go on my mate's desktop and run a server, but ideally, I want to play on a server with others who are hosting (hence why I'm still unable to find peace in this game)
  • I've already mentioned above that my knowledge of the game is average or a bit above average, so you don't have to worry about me slowing you down
  • I'm not a PvPer, really, but if your server is PvP or that's what you're interested in joining and you want to play with me, sure why not?
  • I love playing with mods, but I'm fine to play without if I like ya
  • You'll notice by now with the length of this post that I love talking, so communication in game and general entertainment won't be an issue~
  • In game:
  • +++++++ I typically spend my time being a klepto and feeling the need to collect everything that isn't nailed down
  • +++++++ I will collect what's necessary to make pig houses probably around the time you're still building a farm; I dunno, I just love the security of the pigs close by
  • +++++++ Being Wickerbottom allows me to make items that require a science machine, so I have the unique ability to forage early items we otherwise might not get
  • +++++++ I'm fairly considerate. If I've collected enough flint on the ground to make a pickaxe, I'll find rocks rather than ruin a newer player's chance at survival by collecting all the easy material. Likewise, I also pull up stumps when I cut down trees (if I have a shovel available), so people are not confused when they see tree icons on their map and go to an area with no wood
  • +++++++ I rarely take from the community chests; I usually have a stash of my own materials, all of which are usually already reserved for future projects to help move the group forward. This is just stemmed from my lack of trust in other players' competency levels after playing SO many DST servers

I honestly can't think of more to say. I've probably scared half of you away with my TL;DR post anyway, but it's likely that half of those people I wouldn't enjoy playing with anyway! So it works out haha. Anyway, hit me up on my steam, my username is Az; I'll have a link to it somewhere in my profile or here at some point. I'll probably continually recycle this post because it seems as I find people to play with, they tend to disappear after a few days and never play DST when I'm around anymore.

Not sad at all, at least you're trying to find people. Sadly, I believe I won't be able to join you, because of lag reasons. People from my area are not that committed to start a group and play together. I wish you luck on your search. 

Btw, you should post your steam id, instead of your name. It is an easier way to find an user =]

Not sad at all, at least you're trying to find people. Sadly, I believe I won't be able to join you, because of lag reasons. People from my area are not that committed to start a group and play together. I wish you luck on your search. 

Btw, you should post your steam id, instead of your name. It is an easier way to find an user =]

Will do, thanks for the advice :D I just gotta remember how to get my steam ID again xD I wish you luck on your journey as well! It's hard playing this game without a dedicated group of friends.

Hello. I have a server and I've been looking for people to play with on semi-regular basis. So I'd be glad if you could join me. My Steam name - zhuzha-mazhuzha.

But I have an important question: where do you live? (sorry if you already mentioned it, I just couldn't find it anywhere in your post). Because I live in Moscow (GMT + 3), so our timezones difference may be inconvenient.

Archived