[General] - "Access the Nanofab Vestibule" goal does not clear

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: "Access the Nanofab Vestibule" goal does not clear
Issue Description: When on a mission for Nanofab, the goal never clears from the goals list at the bottom right of the UI.
Steps to Reproduce: * Acquire mission for Nanofab Vestibule
* Access the Nanofab.

Notes:
This reproduces every time. It does seem that the correct rep is still awarded at the end of the mission.

post-543513-0-58388300-1420849310_thumb.

I've also been wondering about this and only brushed it off as "I might be doing something wrong here". If it is a bug, I can verify that this also happens to me. To add to the bug report, I've also tried buying at least one item from all the Nano Fabricators on the floor. Sadly the Mission Objective "Access the Nanofab Vesitubule" still doesn't get cleared like other objectives on other missions.

Hey there. Well, I haven't nitpicked on the gained rep for an objective clear vs a non-objective clear as I have always aimed to complete the objectives. It's always been the Nanofab Vestibule missions that doesn't get cleared though. I haven't played in a while, so I'll let you know once I've tested the parameters(objective clear vs non-objective clear).

Sorry took a long while for me to reply. To mention me wherein I'd be able to receive a notification from your reply you can do the following. Highlight on any piece of text from my reply and two buttons will appear. Pressing the Mention button will result to this ->@Sycopath 

In case you didn't know about it.

Archived