[Tutorial] Using Extended Sample Character Template

Dragon Wolf Leo

Hi I'm trying this out aswell, for Don't Starve Together, but I seem to have failed something...
I tried to go back and check what I've done wrong but I can't seem to find it.

This is the error I get. I can't find the error log though, sorry for being a noob. ^^'
http://prntscr.com/cn9m2f

Also wondering how i can make her basespeed faster? And so she doesn't wanna eat spoiled or rotten fruits/berries... Hehe..

Edited by Nymphiq

On 9/30/2016 at 3:38 AM, Payle said:

Hi, I ended up getting this error... Did I do something wrong?

I have yet to modify the images.

0fb1ff6535.png

even i can see this one. it says your animations are missing..

Edited by leon6er

Hello there, I followed your tutorial to the T but for some reason it isn't allowing me to even test it in DST. Every time it stops at the loading screen of making the world and says what's in the image.. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, please help.

2016-11-06 (3).png

I've followed the tutorial to the t.I downloaded the extended character mod from steam, downloaded notepad++ and renamed the uppercase and lowercase base names to my new chararacter name. I changed all the default file names and made sure they matched in the mainmod.lua I deleted the xml, and tex files and let the game recompile and recreate them. I am making a mod for don't starve together, and i followed the instructions on updating and changing the .xml files in the bigpictures, and images folder. But when i start the game and try to enable the mod in the server. It tells me the mod crashed

I can enable the mod and start the game, however the character simply fails to appear.
I've checked the don't starve together log file, and there is nothing about the mod or the mod crashing whatsoever.
thankyou for your time

crashed.png

I'm still kinda struggling here. I've tried everything I could think of but the game continues to crash everytime I try to start it. I need a more clear explanation on how to fix this or else I will just be confused. PLEASE HELP