UK DST Players

Well I can host in terms of reliability, but where I live (in the sticks) has a 8mb connection, so it may not be best.

Yeah, more carrots may not be necessary with experienced players. Are you cool with the land options though? Loop: Never, Branch: Most? I actually play this on most of my single player games now, makes life a lot less annoying without taking away from the enjoyable 'hardness' of Don't Starve (on a large map, way too easy on default).

Boom, we'll probably start earlier than that if everyone is willing? But we'll talk to you on Steam or whatever to make sure you don't log in unprepared in winter, and we'll make you some gear so you can catch up.

Well I can host in terms of reliability, but where I live (in the sticks) has a 8mb connection, so it may not be best.

Yeah, more carrots may not be necessary with experienced players. Are you cool with the land options though? Loop: Never, Branch: Most? I actually play this on most of my single player games now, makes life a lot less annoying without taking away from the enjoyable 'hardness' of Don't Starve (on a large map, way too easy on default).

Boom, we'll probably start earlier than that if everyone is willing? But we'll talk to you on Steam or whatever to make sure you don't log in unprepared in winter, and we'll make you some gear so you can catch up.

I think Kluddiin will host. He did for a bit today and it was very fluid so can probably do it again. 

Forgot to add username ..

Add me if you want to play DST :grin: really looking forward to play in a team, have skype, and mroe than happy to get other group convo software

Tried to add you but no result was found for your username, I tried copy/pasting.

Archived